Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Dreaming again...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L
    Lycaonia

Kamaria "Kree" Laveau sat outside the abandoned warehouse she'd taken as her temporary home here, where she'd finally stopped hitchhiking. She twisted a single black dread between her fingers, looking at the way the tiny silver birdskull she'd threaded her dread through shined in the bright moonlight.

"Can't let these dreams get to me like this...I can't keep losing sleep over silly nightmares and moving shadows." She said out loud, biting her lip. Her own New Orleans accent reminded her of home. She cringed, thinking of the city of the dead and all its voodoo and spirits. Shaking her head, Kree looked up at the huge moon, finding herself utterly in awe at its beauty.

"Run away from the city and its spirit-ghosts still follows me. Naturally." She whispered, not tearing her eyes away from that whispering moon.

L

Of course, saying that you couldn't let dreams getting to you and actually preventing them from doing so were two completely different things. Because, try as you might, you can never truly block out any voice you hear. And she can here voices, the whispers of the moons drifting to her ears. They tell her tales long forgotten by mankind. of times barely remembered. Tales that she can hardly comprehend, much less describe or recall. But one thing is clear...she cannot just sit here for now. Because restless energy is borne on those whispers, suffusing her being. She has to move, to run.

L
    Lycaonia

"Damn it, maybe if I move...get this energy out..." She pauses mid sentence before leaping to her feet. She doesn't bother with shoes, walking towards the street with her eyes trained on the moon. It isn't long before Kree finds herself jogging and then running, her bare feet pounding on the cement of the sidewalk.

I must look crazy. Must seem... Her thought is lost as she takes a deep breath of cool air and continues running. Running to the moon. Running from the voices and dreams.

L

But the more she runs the more the tales insinuate themselves into her mind. Ages long past when men walked side by side with creatures utterly inhuman. An age of predators, when the strong preyed upon the weak. Tales of the warriors that straddled the line between the two, and enforced it. Tales of glory; of fur, fang and blood. Legends that call to her, thrum through her bones and resonate with her very soul.

Tales of change.

And somehow, Kamaria knows that after tonight things will never be the same for her again.

L
    Lycaonia

As she's running Kree can't help but feel the urge to share these stories with the world. Share them in some way which truly depicted the passion these stories filled her with. Stopping in her tracks, she closed her eyes and threw her head back, mouth open. She was shocked at the sound which came from her mouth. Nothing human should ever make a sound such as that, though it wasn't quite like any dog or wolf or coyote she'd ever heard. She moved into a sitting position right there where she'd stopped, her head thrown back telling the stories which filled her head. She didn't feel the same. Felt free, like she'd somehow slipped into her true skin. She knew something had changed but she didn't dare open her eyes and interrupt this epic saga which flowed from somewhere deep inside.

L

The thread is now open for any werewolves that want to come by. Also, since it wasn't specified in the opening post the moon is Gibbous.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally was out for her jog tonight and there was something faint on the winds, a howl, off in the distance. Sally looked to the Moon and saw the Cahalith's moon, Matthew would be out this night. Sally took out her phone and texted her family. Sally made off, running to try to find the newcomer. As she did remembered her first change so long ago. At least, it seemed so long ago. But so many things were different now, and better.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan was jogging when he felt the battered disposable cell vibrating in his pocket. He groaned as he looked up at the moon. It was supposed to sing to him. In truth, it did sing to him, but the song made his skin crawl. He grimaced. On the other hand, he'd never get anywhere if he didn't try, so he wiped his forehead on the grimy t-shirt he was wearing and headed to meet up.

He wanted to help.

He just wasn't sure it was the right thing.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks up from his phone as his ear's twitch in a canid way. A howl..from somewhere.. He looks down the street. That way. Checking his phone one last time he almost shoots a text to Gwen but stops himself. I can do this. Instead he saves the open tabs and puts the phone into a pocket. Breaking into a run he heads towards the howl, intent on finding Luna's newest child.

And if he's lucky, a new packmate.

L
    Lycaonia

It takes her a while but Kree finally opens her eyes. She isn't herself anymore. And yet, she feels so natural. The paws, the fur, the tail all of it feels natural.

It must be another dream. I have to be dreaming. She thinks, setting off running again. Trying to outrun the dream, and this unnatural form which feels so natural.

[[OOC: Kree is in Urshal form not Urhan. Seeing as she's trying to flee. Also, I can't seem to get the Spoiler tag to work.]]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.