Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 6

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin smiles at bit at Elektra accepting Widowsight's offer, hoping that she'll have an easy for her first few days, allowing her to ease into her new life. And then, he glances to where a certain other packless Uratha is, wondering how she'll react concerning this particular acceptance of a recruitment pitch. "Good luck to you, Elektra."

U
    Ursula

Apologies!

Kamaria blinked multiple times, as if snapping out of a daze. Did I really just start daydreaming there? Gah! Shaking her head, she returned to the conversation. "Sorry about my silence there, got a lot on my mind - I'm Kamaria Willoughby, ritemaster of the Heart of Darkness." She introduced to Vincent, giving him an appreciative smile as she grabbed a slice of pizza. Her smile broke into a grin at Elektra's answer. Before she could continue, though, the buzzing of her phone distracted her, and she flipped it open to read it's message. "Great timing - it looks like our pack's just about to get together to meet with our totem, if you'd like to jump head first into the whole thing? I'd understand if you want to stop by at a calmer time."

While waiting for her answer, Widowsight offered the others her contact information, should they ever need to speak with her pack.

Elektra shrugs. "Sure, why not. Let's jump right in."

U
    Ursula

Kamaria nodded. "Alright, let's go." Saying her farewells to the other uratha present, Widowsight turned and took off at a jogging pace towards Granite Park.

Exit Widowsight to Granite, rediscovered

"Laters guys," Vinny replies, adding a wave and turning to those remaining. "Spose I should move along. It's hard work being this awesome somedays. Kev, we'll meet up," he says extending a hand. "Slick, you be good girlfriend," he says with a grin before adding, "and if you can't then use protection."

And with that, Vinny hightails before Chantay could kick his ass.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire

Kevin Swift

PRE

"See you around then!" Kevin calls out to the departing Uratha. "See you later." He adds to those still presence and walks away, heading for where he parked his car to head back to his apartment.

Kevin exits the scene

Elektra follows after Widowsight after saying simple goodbyes and thank yous to everyone for their help.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6