Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 6

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    W
    Wyldside

They couldn't see I don't blame them either. They were not born with insight into the mothers maddening logic." She straightens up, collects her things.

"You must understand that if I did not try to understand the mothers' mad signs, I would be failing to do my job. Shes cunning and well quite insane. Her will is made known in the world in the most in-logical of ways." She says in a gentle tone. "Now I propose this, that each of us new wolves walk their own way. Go find the other packs and talk to them all. I would highly suggest this, find where your "heart"belongs. After one month of the moons passing, I will return here. If you have found a pack by then, you have all my best wishes that you become a great member of the pack. If for some reason you still wander, we can discuss forming a pack then. I believe this should be fair to all parties involved It gives the young time to find their way."

Rebecca stares off into the sky. Then looks around the park. After a gathering a brief over view of the land. She turns to the new arrivals. "The new change is unsure of her place in the world, and I think the other may be selling his self short." Rebecca breaths deeply, then says "Never doubt your selfs or sell your self short. The Mother chose you for reasons unknown to you. Keep your faith in her and your faith in your self. There will be times when things are bleak, and you seem lost. Every wolf faces these but those of legend, rise above the bleakness to do the impossible. Look to the moon in you darkest of hours and take heart. Even when it seems that your are alone, the Mother is always with you. She says with passion and kindness. Even though it looked like she was going to leave this place with no pack, if she could only inspire these wolves in their hour of need she would have done the Mothers' will.

Inspire/Oratory

"I can only hope that they take my words to heart, when they need them most." Rebecca smiles heartily to all there. "I take my leave of you now. It is my sincerest of prayers that the Mother stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Rebecca bows low to the older wolfs and gives a smaller bow of respect to new arrivals. She waves farewell and sets off to follow where the moon light lead her.

OOC note

Kevin Swift

PRE

Contest Roll

Kevin gives a little sigh but did prefer Widowsight's idea of leaving behind contact info for future newcomers looking to form a pack. He glances over to Rebecca as she gives her speech and while it's moving, it didn't really change Kevin's mind that tonight would be the night to form a new pack. "That was very moving, Rebecca but just because it didn't work out tonight doesn't mean we can't form one at a later date. Maybe Luna wishes for us to make a Blessed Pack and just need to be patient so that she may bring us all together." Kevin says, deciding to try a slightly different approach, one that hopefully, would appeal to Rebecca's personality.

Waiting a few seconds while Rebecca think upon that, the Iron Master turns to Elektra and says, "If you do wish to dedicate some cloths tonight, I do know the rite. It wouldn't take long either." He turns to Widowsight to say, "That is, unless you wanted to do it for her in a more private place."

Elektra raises an eyebrow as Rebecca goes through her moving speech. If anything happens because of it, though, her confidence in herself has increased. I'm a successful sportswoman, I can be a successful werewolf, too.

The Irraka's stance changes, her shoulders back, head held high, skateboard held proudly. In response to Kevin's offer, she looks down at her current set of skater-girl clothes before responding, "I'm not sure if these would be the clothes I would want dedicated. In fact... I think I know now what outfit I'd like, but it's not here. Thanks for the offer, though," she offers a genuinely kind, apologetic smile.

Turning to Widowsight, the blonde woman says, "While your offer sounds rather appealing, I wouldn't mind hearing a bit of a pitch from the other packs, too. You know, give everyone a fair chance at snatching me up. I also hope I can find a way to enlist for the Iron Masters, if anybody can do that here or point me to someone who can initiate me, I'd greatly appreciate it."

Inspired, I guess

L

"Tony, Ritemaster of the Justicars, is capable of initiating new werewolves into tribes. And his pack contains two Iron Masters that could test you. And don't worry about what might be fair to all packs when you make your decision. If you find a pack you're comfortable with, and they're comfortable with you, that's all that matters. Okay?"

Vincent Bailey

PRE

A cloud of igarette smoke is blown across Fremont Park, blown from the mouth of one Vincent Bailey esquire, Cahalith of the Iron Masters, Beta of the Sworn, and fucking proud to be so (even if he had been out of the loop for a while). He carried in his hands several boxes of pizzas of varying flavours and was smiling as he headed over to join the gathered wolves. Over his shoulder was a satchel bag in brown leather and as he got closer, the smile spread into a grin.

"Slick! How're you doing?" Vinny says with an upbeat voice before glancing at the others. "Hey, who fancies a slice or two?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

Always good to have more information about fellow Ithaeur. Kevin thinks to himself while listening Widowsight finishes speaking.

And then, the smell of pizza presides the latest wolf. The packless Iron Master smiles, after all, they all have rather high metabolisms so the offer is most welcome. "I won't mind one, as long as you tell us who you are."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Sorry, where are my manners," he says, holding open one of the pizza boxes. "Vincent Bailey, Iron Master Cahalith and Beta of the Sworn. All my friends call me Vinny. Feel free," he finishes with a dashing and easy smile.

L

Chantay can't help but grin, it was hard not to when this particular rascal was around. And she wasted little time in snagging one of the slices of pizza he'd brought with him. The Uratha metabolism was a wonderful thing...ever since her First Change she'd been able to eat just about whatever she wanted without having to worry the least bit about her figure. "Busy, what about you? Feels like it's been a while since we've run into each other."

"Busy, busy, busy," Vinny replied, flicking his cigarette away before handing out the pizzas for anyone to help themselves. "Editors been kicking my ass, as usual. Apparently, running around howling at the moon doesn't help sell papers." The Iron Master looked round at those gathered with a massive grin. "So, who have we got here?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

"I'm Kevin Swift," Kevin says and goes on to add after a few seconds of thought, "ex-member of the Thieves Grid, Itheaur of the tribe Farsil Luhal." He then goes on to take another bite of the slice of pizza the werewolf had taken from the box that Vinny had brought.

Kevin turns to regard the other two packless werewolves before focusing on the next speaker. Upon finishing the first slice, he waits for everyone to have at least taken a slice before grabbing another, wouldn't due to deprive his fellows something to satisfy their own hunger.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last