Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 6

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    W
    Wyldside

"A new wolf, hmmm Kevin Smith is the name but what tribe?" Rebecca scans around until she can spot the new arrival. "A poor introduction to be sure, oh well if one is to lead best be done by example." Rebecca bows and states "With honor and respect I great you Rebecca Williams Cahalith of the Iminir. I know your name but you leave out tribe and auspice, what are they?" Rebecca places the note book down next to her bag. "Now thats a proper introduction, no lies simply the truth. Every thing is laid bare for all to know exactly who you are and where you stand." After placing the note book down Rebecca waits for a response.

color code

L

"An interesting tale." And one she couldn't help but examine, partially, through a judge's lens. Had Jerick been killed Patrick would have been guilty of violating the Oath of the Moon as well, and his was the crime many would probably find more egregious. The People did not kill the People.

Then she heard the new arrival, and turned to greet him with a smile. Her arms motioning to the park around them. "This is Tur, all are welcome here. I am Chantay Jones, Elodoth Meninna. You must be new to Sacramento as well?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Correct. Itheaur of Farsil Luhal, newly transferred university student from San Diego." Kevin answers, putting his hands into his jacket pocket as he approaches forward. "I'll have to remember that. Sadly, none of my previous pack thought to give me anything in the way of contact information for this city, so I've been rather cautious since I've arrived." The young Iron Master thinks to add.

W
    Wyldside

"Well, I guess that means your as packless as I am. Maybe the mother will bless us with a pack soon. That does remind me what is the situation with packs here?" Rebecca turns to face the local wolf. "I hope she knows of a place where I can fit in or atleast rest."

"I could use a place to rest, I could do some odd jobs for what ever pack allowed me to stay with them. I don't know the traditions for this area. Some packs or more inviting than others." Rebecca sits down again.

'Of course maybe the mother will bless us with a third packless. That way we can unify ourselves if we can't find a pack to belong too." She says the last words to the other new wolf. Then she turns back to the one called Chantay. "I can be useful, until I find a place of to belong I am willing to trade skills or stories for a place to stay."

L

"There are five packs in the area, and the Uratha here tend to be pretty open in letting hew arrivals try out. The Justicars are the furthest South; don't accept new members very often, but that's probably because they're hard to keep up with. The Shadow Seekers are just south of here, and I'm the Alpha of the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood to the north. The Sworn are to the East, and there's a newer pack that hasn't established their territory yet. Then you have the other side of the river...Anshega, so stay on this side."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods rather absently at Rebecca's suggestion of them forming a pack, even though they had just introduced themselves to one another. While it seems rather rush to think that if they did encounter a third that they would want to join in a new pack when there are established ones about likely needing new members. Been there, done that, could have bought the T-Shirt. No, I want to give being a founder a try. The seemingly young blond Iron Master thinks while listening to Chantay giving them the run down of the various packs.

"What's the situation concerning the Pure? Any particular areas they like to stake out as theirs?" Kevin asks after a moment of thought. Know thy enemy and they are most definitely our enemy. The young Ithaeur mentally adds to what he had spoken out loud.

Following the directions Matt had given her, Elektra eventually finds her way to what he called the Tur. Seeing a group already circled up in conversation, she skates silently along to within a few yards then kicks up her skateboard and finishes the rest of the distance by walking.

"Hey... Is this where I sign up for joining a..." the blonde woman pauses while searching for the word Matt had used that night, "pack?"

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin is rather taken back by the appearance of the latest arrival and merely stares dumbly at her for a few seconds. When did she get here? Her statement kind of goes over his head and finally, Kevin causes his jaws to click a bit before looking at Chantay and Redecca, wondering what their thoughts are upon the new arrival as Kevin frowns a bit while he tries to figure out why she looks kind of familiar...

W
    Wyldside

"Ah, A new arrival. I am Rebecca Williams Cahalith of the Iminir Again, the word Iminir is said with pride and vigor. Rebecca bows with respect to the new wolf. "Could this be a sign, was the mother providing a third. If so why, was there a reason the mother need another pack in the area?

"We were just disguising the prospects of a new pack. May I ask the your name?"

It had to be planned by the mother, no question. Three wolfs all in need of a pack at the same time! No way thats coincidence. Rebecca would have to do what ever it took to get this pack formed."

Color Guide

U
    Ursula

Following soon after was another dark skinned woman, a grin slipping over her features when she spotted the assembled group. A werewolf on a skateboard? Huh, y'see something new everyday. "Yes, you're in the right place - Fremont Park is Tur." She replied as she caught the last bits of conversation, noting with interest the mention of a new pack. "I am Kamaria, or Widowsight, Ithaeur of the Bone Shadows and ritemaster to the Heart of Darkness." Introductions aside, Kamaria looked over those present, recognizing only her old packmate, Alex. Pangs of regret taunted her at his sight, but the feeling was shaken away as soon as it had came - the HOG was dead and gone, and her present pack needed her to strong.

"I'll get straight to business - we could use another member in the Heart of Darkness. Our pack may be young, but we're a stubborn lot, and have survived through much already."
    The memory of the great water serpent, Flooding Stoneripper, it's awful gaze, the hallucinogens twisting the Hisil into a hellish landscape... that night was going to haunt her nightmares for years to come.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last