THREADID
DISPLAYED
(1105) Alice Brown and Sidor
May 8, 2011 - May 8, 2011
(1105) Brenn Lawrence and Conner
May 7, 2011 - May 7, 2011
(1105) Amelita and Anasztaz
May 8, 2011 - May 9, 2011
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 84 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... Last
    P
    Pent

Joseph, the brand new fledgling convinced the brutes guarding the door to let him through. He calmly made his way through the chatting conversations to make his way to Alice. He maybe be a brand new Kindred, but he knew better than to try to operate in this city without her approval. He didn't realize there was a costume theme to this court, his modern charcoal grey suit was the most appropriate dress available to him tonight. He had to approach the Prince nonetheless.

"Your Majesty, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Joseph Darkholme, of Ventrue and Invictus. I apologize for missing the dress code, but I thought it would be more important to introduce myself to the Court tonight. I am a new Fledgling, with no experience with a Court such as this before. But I think you will find me an able and willing subject."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana turned as she felt the new beast enter the Bella Note. She thought before he made a train wreck of an entrance and does something embarrassing she should probably speak to him.

She quickly walked over to Joseph and spoke in an urgent tone. "Hello Mr. Darkholme. May I have a word with you, please."

Ariana did not see any more need for faux pas this evening.

P
    Pent

Joseph gracefully stepped aside with the pretty woman. He was told introductions needed to be made to the Prince. Still, since she was the one who pulled him aside, he waited, and regarded her with a warm smile. Although he knew he was about to get a severe tongue lashing.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max raises an eyebrow at the man moving towards the Prince, not recognizing the new face. He figured Clarke could handle himself should the whelp get a tad froggy, but the Prince might not want to get his hands dirty. Though, he can't help but wish he had a nice Louisville Slugger handy, it would be all too fitting for the evening.*

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Emotional control is a delicate matter." Anasztaz adds with a certain gravity after seeing her flinch. He had wanted to convey the gravity of it, and seemed he had accomplished it so.

"It is not like mind control. I am not making you do something, I am making you want to do something."

He leans back and smiles, vanishing away the whole somber attitude in the time it took to bat an eyelash.

"Now, your turn. Tell me about how it feels for you."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

P
    Pent

Before Joseph could introduce himself to the Prince, he stepped aside with the pretty woman who approached him.

A
    Ariana Donovan

"I happened to over hear your name Mr. Darkholme." There was a look over intensity in Ariana's eyes.

"I was not far from the door when I overheard you were new to the city."
    She smiled a little hoping not to seem to unwelcoming. "Please, walk with me, so we can chat."

P
    Pent

Joseph walked with her, and could feel that this woman was a lot more powerful than him. He realized that he was lucky for the smile, and very grateful. It made him want to open up a little.

"Thank you." He offered. "I'm new to town, and to this new life. I was told only a few things. First among them to let myself be known to the Prince."

"Kind of like being stuck in a room with thin walls. That's how I feel. The rooms on the other sides are filled with people doing all the shitty things people do with their guard down and you can hear the whole show rolling along. You could dip into their minds if you really wanted and swim around. It's tempting. But you probably don't want to do it. Ignorance is bliss."

The Mekhet's sombre expression lightens an iota. A lot of it was true. The sight was addictive. Regardless, it was probably a good policy to make your gifts sounds like a curse to others.

"I could show you sometime. But you'd probably wind up hating the both of us," Am adds, wryly."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

A
    Ariana Donovan

"I should introduce myself. My name is Madam Donovan, also a Ventrue." Hopefully with her introduction, he would recognize that Ariana is a member of the Invictus.

"I was once new to Sacramento as well Mister Darkholme. We do things a little differently here. There are Domain Laws that are enforced as well." Ariana spoke in a business tone. "It is quite presumptuous to assume who the Prince may be. It may be thought of as a discourtesy considering I heard that you are a member of the Invictus." She continued walking in a slow graceful manner as she spoke.

"Currently, our officials are just trickling in here and there. There are a couple people in which you will be able to seek Acknowledgment; Lady Seneschal Stamford, of which she is also the Ventrue Priscus." She turned to Joseph and smiled for a moment. "The Prince will make an announcement later this evening as well." She continued walking. "Please, feel free to ask any questions, Mister Darkholme."

Page 5 of 84 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... Last
Closed Thread