Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Night of the Savages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

PRE

Ajax made sure to arrive at the location Roxie Hart was setting up on time. He wasn't dressed fancy or even close to it. A pair of blue jeans, a RAMONES t-shirt and a black leather jacket completely his outfit.

From the conversation on the phone with Regent Hart, he was sure that this was going to be one interesting evening. With those thoughts in mind he made his way into the meeting room ... or crazy torture chamber that doubled as a meeting room. Same diff right?

Katrina arrives a few moments after Ajax. Wearing her usual casual outfit. It was a Gangrel clan meeting after all and theese events sometimes had a habbit of turning violent. So far the Gangrel of Sacramento seemed alot more civilised than in other citys. Back in Vegas they had truely been savages. It was not considered a clan party unless someone died or went into torpor.

Katrina had spent the past few months slowly building up her wardrobe for social events. She had never met Regent Heart or Dog before, as far as she could tell they distanced themselves. Perhaps it was more bestial side of the clan distancing itself from the social side? Who could say?

Outfit

Katrina slowly entered the room, shortly followed by Jillians dog Jeff. She closed the door behind them.

She smiled softly at Ajax as she spotted him. "Eric, I have some bad news. Please sit down."

Katrina waited for Ajax to Sit before continuing.

"I checked on Jillians place this evening. I wanted to make sure it was safe for when she returned. I found Jeff and all of her things are still there."

She paused.

"I am sorry Ajax. I do not think Jillian left. Something has happened to her."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

The warehouse floor is dark, the only light coming from the broken windows of the workshop perched upon a Mezzanine in the back, who's florescent lights flicker fitfully behind. The freight elevator is disabled, leaving the only way up as the noisy stairway and catwalk system, easily seen from the workshop.

Upon entering the office the, the sheer amount of carpentry tools in evidence might be more than a little worrying, considering the background noise in thc call. There is also a door leading into another room, which opens revealing Regent Hart.

Regent Hart | Aspect of the Predator | Striking Looks (Sexy Legs)••

Regent Hart is dressed simply, Jeans, a gunbelt with Revolver and a white t-shirt with the sentence "Normal Consciousness Will Be Resumed" printed across her chest in black. She nods her head at the two who've already shown up and points her thumb back behind her into the darkened room. "There's two in the back, if you're feeling pekish."

Indeed, if one entered the back room, there are two people tied to a chairs, blinded, deafened and gagged with duct tape. There's a little card table nearby with some water bottles and napkins stacked tidily, a convince for those that wanted to wash the fear sweats from whatever surface they wished to bite.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

The smell of a cigarette burns at the nose a moment before Dog appears.

At least this time he's dressed.

He looks as dirty and unkempt as usual, and dark, stained fingers drop the cigarette and crush it underfoot before he approaches. An oversized hoodie and jeans signify he's either adapting to the times, or recently jumped a thugg.

Dog
    Blood Potency

Hands disappear in the hoodie pockets, and he shuffles up to the others. A nod is given to Roxie, a long stare at Katrina's cleavage, and that look at Ajax that clearly indicates he's sizing him up.

"Are these weekly meetings necessary?"
    he drawls.

PRE

Ajax reacts stoically as he can to the news that Jillian left Jeff behind. It just doesn't make sense, why the fuck would Jillian leave the dog at her place. Well Jeff was more than half wild and it wasn't like Jillian's place really had much of a front door to keep him inside. Still what Kat was saying made sense, but fuck ... ugh.

He enters the main room and looks around. Damn if there was one thing the girls of the Gangrel seemed to have, it was some damn nice legs. No wonder Jill thought so highly of her.

"Thanks for the hospitality Regent." He says to Roxie.

When Dog appears Ajax is still standing up. He can feel the other Kindred's eyes on him, he knows that he's being sized up. Hell it was something he'd been doing for decades, even before the Big Bite.

The large Gangrel stands his ground. Yeah he respects the other Kindred, Dog had saved Jillian and what's his face Charlie something's asses a few months ago. No threatening posture ... just standing his ground. No weakness either.

"Last one of these was apparently on Charlie what his name's watch." And that had been before he had even arrived in the city.

"Jillian was leaving town, left me in charge. Figured it was time to meet the rest of the clan."

Katrina smiled at Roxie. "It is a pleasure to meet you Regent Heart." She was about to say something else when the smell caught her attention. She instinctivly looked towards the door. She was going to have to have words with the newbie about smoking in Roxies place, it was rude....and not the newbie.

Feeling Dogs beast Katrina shuffled uncomfertably for a second. He is going to eat me, get the fuck out of here. Look he is sizing me up like a piece of meat, like he is shopping at a butchers. Wondering what I taste like.

Katrina pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind. It would do no good constantly wondering when Dog was going to jump over the table and take a bite. She smiled politely at him.

She casually looks at her watch. "I wonder what time Newbie will get here?"

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana entered the warehouse in a hurry, fearing it would be rude to be late. She hadn't seem Ajax or Katrina, or she'd had asked them to take her; it took her almost an hour to find the place.

"I'm sorry I couldn't have come earlier." She wore a long, black skirt, low leather sandals, and a cotton light green shirt; her hair was tied back and no makeup to hide the wrinkles and spots on her face. If she was alive, she would probably be sweaty and panting.

She looked around. Ajax and Karina were there, and also two other Savages she didn't know. Her Beast recoiled in fear, but she struggled to keep her ground. Grinding her teeth, she tried to speak in a calm and clear voice: "I'm Bogdana. I've arrived in Sacramento a couple nights ago."

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

Dog gave an exasperated roll of his eyes and slight wtf shrug and gesture as Ajax elaborated on the gathering.

"When the fuck did this turn into some bullshit you just handed your buddy?"
    he asked, looking irritated as hell. He gave the hey head bob to the newbie as he looked at the others.

"I couldn't give a fuck who wants to be Priscus, but you and Smurfette have lost your fucking minds if you think you're just gonna tell me like I ain't got any choice. S'like fucking claim jumpers."

A finger stab and spit on the floor punctuate the words.

PRE

"That's why I wanted the meeting." Ajax says, calm and cool. "I'll do the job and I'll do it well, but only if the clan wants me in that role. Apparently the last two Prisci got the job without the support of the clan and that is something I want to change."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Regent Hart nods a greetings to Bogdana and tells her about the free eats in the back. When Ajax and Dog start with to posturing, she's quiet to see if anyone else wants to confront Ajax about it. Apparently they didn't. "There used to be someone that thought it was okay to just 'claim' the Priscus seat." Suddenly she's got a revolver in her hands and she's checking the ammunition. "He lacked a number of things, including a real understanding of what the Gangrel Clan was about, common sense and, maybe most irritatingly, an Indoor Voice." She snaps the cylinder into her weapon. "Tell me Mister Ajax, what have you done do earn the position?"
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread