Ended
Watch

Just After Closing Time

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches, wide eyed and amazed. Blinking in clear astonishment...watching Alice's movement with glee, but the glee of the dumbfounded. "Goodness me! The Roaring Twenties, eh? Goodness!" she giggled and - her mind zipping at a million miles an hour to catch up with this turn of events - she hobbled closer, her leg dragging heavy, to watch Alice's light stepped dance in eager and greater detail. "Oh...please...please do that dance again!" she pleads, clearly excited to see it, once he brief demonstration is done. "That was so splendid I should wish to see it once more!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Well, if you really want to.' Another playful smile. Alice walks to her herd and takes every man by the chin, one by one, slapping each softly. After a little moment she takes one by the hand. She kisses the half naked man shortly, her hands on his chest. 'Phil seems to be the most sober.' The Daeva kisses her toy once more. It seems as if she was really tasting something. And she did, a little bite in the tongue, and a lick to heal it.

'Come on we trained this.' And she took him to the dancefloor. Another guy watched them, he seems dissappointed he wasn't the chosen one. The third man returns to the girl among them. Alice and Phil both shake their body. She almost wants to start, but then realizes something. She quickly walks to the stereo. 'Of course I need some proper music.' She chuckles to Martha, but then soon stands in front of Phil again.

'One....two... one, two, three, four!' And they start, dancing the Charleston together. This time it takes longer until they finish

I rolled for it, 3 suxx
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches the whole process in amazed silence...limping up and down, watching, studying, smiling and eventually applauding with great delight! She watched the footsteps, especially Alice's footsteps, the hand movements...the whole thing enthralled her. The small Kindred enthuses; "Goodness! Goodness me! That was so splendid! You are a very fine dancer, miss! You too, sir! Thank you for showing me that dance! What jolly fun! Well, this is all setting a fine notion of this theme, miss! What else, might I ask, can we expect from the theme? What, in your view, are the other essential ingredients of the Roaring Twenties?" Martha limps closer, her crippled leg dragging badly, as she hobbles to talk happily and eagerly with Alice. She seems enlivened, if very pale.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh thank you Keeper.' Alice smiles proud and bows together with Phil. When they rise Alice nods to the man, like she approved something. That makes him bow again and speak in a low voice. 'Thank you Miss Villiers, it was a true pleasure.' Good boy. Alice kisses him one more time and says softly, 'You are dismissed for the night.'
    He bows his head and walk towards the exit. Alice arched an eyebrow and quickly looks at Martha, 'Wait a moment Keeper,' before turning to Phil, 'don't you forget your shirt?' The half naked man stops, and turns around with a grin on his face. Then he dissappears in a private room behind the bar.

Alice shakes her head. 'As if he may share his beauty with others... but eh, about the other essential things, clothing of course!' She raises a finger, realizing something again. 'Speaking of, Rose! We forgot you needed to change before any guest's came. Quick.' The Daeva walks to her herd again, takes the girl away from the two men. Rose was disoriented for a moment, but soon her eyes became great when she remembered her early given orders. She nods and goes to a private room as well.

Finally Alice truly turns her attention back to Martha. 'My apologies, that didn't went quite as planned.' She smiles weak, obviously dissappointed in what she thought was a failure. 'She'll soon show herself, all flappered up.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled, delighted. She thought she knew a thing or two about Flappers, so was eager to see the outcome of this! Martha's smile could not hide her eagerness as she hobbled and tried to skip over to join Alice, as if to watch in unison when Rose re-appeared. "This does sound most interesting! A flapper, eh? Goodness me!"

PRE

The music changes again, to something more fitting both to the current venue and maybe even as an answer to the question of the cute Keeper.

The squeak of a swivel chair rotating, a pair of legs seductively uncrossing themselves, a little "click" is heard twice as a pair of black designer heels touch the floor.

Sarah this evening

The blond Daeva half glides, half struts as she covers the distance between the DJ booth and the two beautiful women, her soft and feminine voice echoing through the empty club.

"Why my dear girls there is more to the spirit of the Roaring Twenties than just the music or the dancing."

She slows as she nears the two Kindred, her attention focused first on the petite Keeper.

"The sublime wit of Dorothy Parker and the Algonquin Round Table, the enrapturing prose of Zelda and F. Scott Fitzgerald, the Jazz styles of the Harlem Renaissance and the Blues of the Mississippi Delta."

The blond Daeva next moves to her cousin, her mannerisms suggesting that she aims to be naughty.

"A generation of women rejecting the confining social morality of those who came before, proper ladies giving in to their desires. Drinking, smoking, dancing. Fornicating."

She pulls Alice's face closer to her own and presses her lips to those of the other Daeva, opening them and using her tongue to produce a rather delightful effect. Breaking the kiss Sarah playfully smacks Alice's firm behind.

"Good girl." She says with a naughty smile and a teasing finger that traces the lines of Alice's black dress.

Moving away from the other Daeva, Sarah turns and sits back in one of the nearby leather chairs. She stretches out as she sits, her body pressing against the fabric of her clothing and her legs extending and offering a view of every inch of their smooth skin.

"I hope I did not miss anything."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice was just about to answer Martha when she hears beautiful voice from behind, the voice of a Daeva. She listens to her cousin with a naughty smile on her face. As soon as Sarah turns her attention to Alice, a sparkle of lust flares up in her eyes. As they kiss, Sarah can still taste the blood of Phil in her mouth. By the kiss, her naughtiness turns into desire. Alice wasn't capable of speaking, not yet.

Speaking of a good entrance.

The Daeva blinks a couple of times, and then walks to Sarah. While leaning over her body Alice says close to her cousin's face: 'You missed my dance with a rather sexy guy.' She leans just a bit futher and places a kiss on Sarah's mouth. 'And futher... your here now so the real business can begin.' Another naughty look before she does a step backwards.

'The Keeper and I listened to some music, and that's it so far.' Alice smiles friendly to Martha. I hope the woman can behold such naughtiness. If not, she might have to leave.

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches, transfixed, by these sudden events. The clickety clack of the heels...the confident walk...the shortness of Sarah's skirt. Wide eyed, Martha watches the lady's legs at work, biting at her lip. Martha watches, in silence, the kiss and playful interactions...she watches as Sarah sits down...taking in the sweep of Sarah's legs. Offers a bashful and friendly smile to Sarah, leaning on her cane hard. She finds herself nodding in agreement with Sarah's words, squeaking; "Good evening, miss....Oh...oh indeed..." Martha falls quiet, plays with one of her twin tails and limps over to join the two ladies. Gripping at her cane tighter, her steps careful and she tries to be steady. "I...I should wish to hear of the plans...perhaps even help, if I can..."

PRE

"Excellent then, let the planning begin." The blond Daeva sits up properly in her chair with the posture expected of a young lady and crosses her legs in a effort to illustrate that is was time for business.

"Well speaking of sexy boy and girl toys, I had an idea on the way over here. I would like for any herd we would be providing for our guests to be dressed in the proper spirit of the evening. In fact our herds should be dressed as stars from the period, offering the Kindred of the city a chance to dance with, seduce or feed from Valentino, or Clara Bow, hell even Charlie Chaplin if the fancy strikes them."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That sounds wonderful! But,' Alice was happy, but there was always a but, 'I want to talk to you about alchohol. We could give some of them some expensive French wine. I mean, it can't hurt to drink some. Of course our guests should know, so the one with wine could wear a wine necklace or something.' She had always liked some alchohol on her parties.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread