Sally makes her way into the restaurant from the outside and gives Ariana a wave. "Let me grab a drink and I will be right there." She says from across the now empty dining room. "Do you want anything?" Sally asks. Sally makes her way behind the bar and grabs a bottle of water.

"No, but thank you Miss Romanov, I will be fine." Ariana smiled at Sally's polite gesture.

"Please Love call me Sally. No reason to be so formal." Sally says and comes back around the bar and over to Ariana. Sally sees the man who came with Ariana and pays him no mind. "Shall we start?" Sally asked as she led the way over to the office and opens the door. The office is simple, a desk with a computer. No pictures on the walls nothing that really stands out. Unlike the woman who sat down behind the desk. "Please Sit"

Ariana followed Sally to the office and took a seat as asked. "Thank you Sally. It looks as if you had a wonderful turn out this evening." Before she grabbed her notebook out of her purse, she asked. "Would it be okay if I jotted down some notes?" She said with the same charismatic smile.

"Yes it was a very good time tonight. Of course, please take whatever notes you need." Sally said as she took a drink of her water.

"Thank you." Ariana quickly grabbed her notebook and crossed her legs as she adjusted in the seat. Her voice was very casual, she did not like to appear all business like always. Sally seemed very laid back. "During your speech, you mentioned you and your brothers owned the restaurant. What are their names? Were they both here this evening?"

Sally paused for a moment. Thinking about the best way to answer the question, "Matthew and Andrew, But they are both private people and I run the business. They have there own pursuits but are extremely supportive of myself and the business that we have all built together." When Sally says Andrew there is a minute hint of sadness or more accurately as if something was missing.

"Lovely to have family incorporated. With all the chain restaurants, it is hard to come by." Ariana hoped Sally was not nervous at all, she did not seem to be so she continued in her pleasant tone. "Could you tell me a little bit about you background? It is a motivation to the theme of Gypsy's?"

Sally laughed, "Motivation behind the theme? Well, I am a Gypsy." Sally paused for a moment.

Ariana matched her laugh, "Well Sally, one can never be too sure." She smiled, "If I was to venture a guess without offending you, somewhere around Armenia or Romania?"

"My family had roots all over Europe. But mostly Romania and Greece. Did the accent give me away?" Sally asked with that same smile that she had when she was on stage giving that speech.

"Oh, quite possibly." Ariana said with a slight wink. "The authenticity of the food tonight was magnificent. Are these family recipes?" She hoped she would not ask if she tasted it. Ariana usually paid close attention to the other patrons comments on food to know how it tasted.

"My mother was a fantastic cook. She made amazing meals with next to nothing at our disposal. We made due with what we had in the back of a Honest to Goddess covered wagons." Sally said with reflection in her eyes.

Ariana's envisioned what Sally was telling her. "That is quite impressive. So tell me, now that you have been open a year, do you think you are competitive with restaurants in town, or do you consider yourself unique? I do know there are only a couple of others in town similar to yours."

Sally thinks for a moment before saying, "Honestly I do not worry about competing with others. That is not disrespect to them, I wish them all the success. But, perhaps it is the gypsy in me, but I am here as long as the city, and my family, need me. If the day comes that Gypsy's is no longer wanted, then we change or we move on. That is what we do."

"Those attitudes are exactly what makes a good business like yours." Ariana smiled and added, "You are also welcome to ask me any questions you wish Sally." She gave a slight chuckle to her next comment, "Drinks are on the house, is not something I hear often, if at all at an event."

"Yes well, I am not like most people as you can probably tell." Sally says with a flirty, yes flirty, smile. She also can't help but think of the devious questions she can ask. "I just felt that the people came out and had the kindness to help celebrate with my family. So I wanted to give them something in return. So what is your story Ariana Donovan of the Sacramento Bee?"

"Your generosity will go far Sally." She smiled. "As for my story, I am originally from New York. I worked for the New York Daily News for eight years." She would continue to repeat the same story to people who knew nothing of her personal life. "I moved to Sacramento for a change of pace." She said with a sweet grin.

"So is that guy waiting for you your boyfriend?"
Sally asked

Ariana contains any shock she had at the question. "Oh not at all." She should have lied, it would have probably saved a lot of grief.

"So your single then?" Sally asked and took another drink of her water.

"Yes I am. No loose ends in New York either."
She said with a smile. Ariana wondered if she was inquiring on her brothers' behalf.

"Very Interesting." Sally said with a bite on her nail. "So do you have any other questions?"

"Do you have anymore upcoming events scheduled or in the works? Perhaps a teaser in the article would be fun." She also added. "Is there anything specific the Bee could do for you, Sally?"

"Nothing that I know of yet. But I am planning on having specials on the solstices. But I don't know for sure as I have other commitments those nights." Sally says.

"That sounds perfect." Ariana closes her notebook and slips it into her purse. "Thank you for your hospitality, and answering a few questions for the Bee. With my observations, we should have a nice article for you." Before she rose, she looked at Sally. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Actually yes, You could give me your phone number."
Sally said with a smile and a quick wink.

Ariana paused, she was fairly certain Sally was hitting on her, "Oh, would you like to contact me to ask when the article will be published?" She smiled as she usually does.

"Yeah that and see if you want to get a drink or two some time." Sally said with that sexy flirty happy smile, but that smile had something else in it, Just a small little bit that says predator, and hunger behind it.

Hating to be rude, she wondered if she should just come out and ask what she was getting at. "Sally," Ariana gave a slight laugh. "Are you asking me on a date?"

Sally raised a finely crafted eyebrow with a question and said, "Yes I am."

"I am very flattered." Ariana said smiling reassuringly. "However, perhaps I will take you up on drinks, if you would like me to introduce you to a few friends of mine that you may be interested instead. I myself, am a bit old fashioned." She really hoped she turned her down gently. Sometimes these situations were a little awkward.

"Oh I am sorry, I just, in this day an age it is hard to tell who chooses to go which way. So I have found it better to just come out and ask rather then dance around such things." Sally said with a smile. "If you want to get together for drinks some time, just as friends I promise, that would be very nice." Sally said standing

"No apology necessary. It is not the first time this has happened." Ariana pulls a card out of her purse. "You are more than welcome to call me. Like I said, perhaps I may know a lady or two who may fit your fancy." She said with a slight wink.

Sally smiles and walks toward the door of the office. "Thank you so much Ariana, this was a very enjoyable time."

"Yes, it was. Thank you again Sally." Ariana walked out of the office and headed to the door. Nodding a time to go signal as he stood up. Ariana enjoyed herself when things became more candid. She was getting really irritated at the standard questions the Bee made her ask. Hopefully that would be changing very soon.

"Good night Ariana"