Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1104) Eternal Court XV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 63 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... Last

"No. No, I don't suppose that you could." Anton agreed, his attention divided by the arrival of Brenn Lawrence. He turns back to Auric.

"I see your Priscus now, though he appears to be in the middle of some business. He has the power to grant you temporary acknowledgement, pending the Seneschal's decision. He is left of you some distance, speaking with a cousin of mine. Grey suit. No tie."

Anton stands, adjusting his tie.

"You will find the laws of this domain writ upon tapestries about the court. I strongly suggest you become as familiar with them as feasibly possible while you wait for Deputy Greyson to become available."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

NOS
    PRE

"Oh, I see. Well, stairs always give me trouble. I don't really walk on them, I just trip up or down," Brenn replies, her own mood oddly light in the face of gratuitous amounts of English cheer. She takes the proffered hand in a grip which belies enormous strength, and gives several small shakes. "A pleasure to meet you as well. Hm, I guess since I'm here I'll trouble you some now, though. What are the 'courtly duties' you mentioned?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

The glee at finding someone to talk to about the Stairs is palpable, Martha nods in agreement with everything Brenn says. Wide eyed Martha nods as Brenn talks and seems pleased by the forthright handshake. "Ah! Well, miss, trouble away! My Duties are manifold and various! I should be attentive to the welfare and security of those within the Elysia and ensure the protection of the Elysia...of which there are four, by the way, miss...I should be consulted if there are any Proclamations or other announcements to be made: so as to grant or refuse permission to Post them in the Elysia Chambers, you see!" another happy smile, though she is eager and chatty, she tries to keep her voice low, "I should ensure that decorum is observed and that the Rules of the Elysia are complied with. There are a few other elements to the role, such as the liaison with the Sheriff and others, but those are the more visible aspects! I confess, Miss Lawrence, I do enjoy the Duties! They are a burden, but one I carry willingly!" a smile, she leans on her cane and watches Brenn with wide eyes, as if she really wants to talk more with Brenn, not just at Brenn. "I hope that was informative, miss! I should wish to be helpful to you in every possible way I can!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz was now sunken in the outer orbit of the room with crossed arms. His eyes were drifting from the new arrivals to the previously present, as he tried to understand the flow of the local politics, when his eyes were drawn to Alice's arrival.

Interesting...
    Although fascinated by the aesthetics at first, her sudden reaction to the sight of the Haunt he had met previously was what truly caught his eye. There was something between her and Sidor, no doubt. Something worth keeping in mind, although of no immediate relevance to himself.

He didn't wish to linger, so he let his eyes drift again to the Keeper. She was still engaged in conversation with yet another arrival. It would have to wait.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Noticing Alice Katrina smiled. "Hi Alice, how is your evening going?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh hey Katrina,' Alice's expression brightens up as she sees the beautiful Savage, 'to be honest, it could have gone better. But I'm with good company now, so my mood should be better soon.'

She smiles friendly, her last lie cost her time and blood, not to forget the unsatisfactory ending. Not wanting to bore others with her problems too much, she returns the question: 'And how's yours?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice gives a happy nod back to Martha, and turns away from Sidor as she sees Katrina coming.

Katrina and Alice continue here...

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"It's going well. You know me, I am allways busy." She smiled. "Who has put you in a bad mood?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Ah well, what to say. Couple of nights ago I had an encounter with our beloved Sidor Grigoriev.' It was without doubt sarcastic, and she pronounced the name full of distaste.

'He started being a bit bitchy, called me a whore. Well that's my number one word of feeling offended.' Alice gave Sidor one look, the hatred of her beast could be seen in her eyes.

Played by Dark Passenger

"Well, Sidor is an outspoken individual. He speaks his mind." Katrina shrugged. Inside she was laughing. It was an accurate assesment. Sometimes people hated hearing the truth and it seemed that Alice was angry at Sidor for pointing that out.

"Perhaps Sidor used that word to get a reaction? Does his opinion really matter that much to you?"

Katrina could feel Alices beast was much stronger than hers, it was the only thing that prevented her form explaining why Sidor may have called her a whore. Surely most of the court knew that Alice had become the princes new fuck toy. Hell she had even flashed Ajax at the Ember opening.

Still Katrina was in no place to comment. After everything that had happened back in Russia she became a Whore and had only reciently settled down. Finding a new purpose had worked wonders for her. Perhaps Alice was too trying to fill some kind of void?

Page 5 of 63 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... Last
Closed Thread