Conner notices a new arrival he had been meaning to speak with. He gives his people a nod and makes his way over to a certain Nosferatu. Once she has finished drinking her fill Conner says, "Good evening Ms *pause* Lawrence isn't it?" Conner asked politely looking to the Zealous Haunt.

Feeling somewhat like a dog crouching over a food dish Brenn turned to the Deputy, keeping one hand on the kine's elbow just in case she needed steadying. Once the woman walked away the Haunt gave herself a mental shake and grinned politely at Conner. Her hare-lip split slightly in the grin, revealing warped, yellow teeth while her watery eyes scanned over him. Her perpetually greasy hair shone as though a grisly film coated it, but her hat kept it tucked out of her face.

"Oh, uh, yes, Brenn Lawrence of the Unaligned, pleased to meet you," she pipes up. "Although Brenn is fine, too, assuming you don't mind first names Mr..."

"Deputy Conner Greyson. Miss Lawrence, Madam Donovan spoke highly of you. I felt it was time to introduce myself." Conner extends his hand to the disturbing looking Nosferatu. Not that her looks bothered him, some of his acquaintances in New York were barely even human looking anymore.

Greyson. I know that name David thinks to himself as he makes his way over.
"Pardon me, and please excuse my forthrightness, but are you perhaps Deputy Greyson? Miss Villiers suggested I meet with him."
Conner hears his voice and turns his head to the interrupter. Conner takes stock of the man before him and quickly realizes there is no beast in the man. So he is either a haunt, which he very much doubts, or a Mekhet. Especially being that Miss Villiers referred the newcomer to him. "I am, How may I be of assistance Mister..." Conner leaves his tone hanging waiting for a response of the man's name.

"David Silver. I was told that I should introduce myself to you, as you would be a cousin of mine in the clan. I recently have awoken from an extended time in sleep, and want to become reintegrated into this new Court."

Please don't have me arrested, please don't have me arrested.

"Very Interesting Mister Silver. And what brought you to Sacramento besides a want for Reintegration?" Conner said with a questioning look to the new comer.

Conner looked to Brenn and said, "Apologies Miss Lawrence." His tone is both genuine and respectful, not talking down to the Nos but talking as an equal.

Brenn accepted Conner's hand in her own tremendously strong grip and gave a few hearty shakes. "Glad to finally meet you too. Madam Donovan is quite a gem, I do agree." She broke off and turned to address the new Kindred. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Silver, I'm Brenn Lawrence, although Brenn is fine; I don't really mind first name basis' at all. But I wonder, do you want to be integrated into the Court or into the Domain? Oh, and congratulations on waking up! "

"A pleasure to meet you Brenn. I hadn't realized there was a difference. Thank you for your kind words though" He looks to Greyson with further confusion. "I have been in Sacramento for over a century. It is my home. But, if I misunderstand your question, then I will say that I was originally brought to Sacramento to fill a purchase order for Hierophant Paresh Williams, and stayed to further my education in the occult arts."

Don't back down, don't show fear.

"So You are a member of the Crone then?" Conner asked politely, trying to gather more information on the new arrival. "And you Miss Lawrence, do you have any political affiliations?" Ariana mentioned that the Nosferatu was unaligned but Conner did not want the haunt to think Ariana a gossip.

"Hmmm, well that's a tough one, whether or not I have political affiliations. 'Cause I do have political affiliations but I'm still unbound. I affiliate with some of the First Estate's views and some of the Carthians, just as I agree with some of the Lance's views but I do agree with more of the Circle's. The Dragon's make sense, too, but I don't want to be bound to their organization. That's why I'm Un-Bound. The nature and application of Freedom, government, and occasionally Benthamite sympathies rule my view of the world and, frankly, I see no Covenant as possessing the right philosophies. 'Course I don't see them possessing the wrong one's; I just choose to remain a part of the Domain but not of the Covenants. They're too limiting." The Haunt pauses to think, the thoughts swirling in her mind's eye as though she were questioning the accuracy of each statement and then agreeing with them. "So, anyways, I think that over-answers your question."

"Heirophant Dirge is blind, and normally has a guide dog with her. She is hard to miss." Conner explained. "As your Priscus I would normally grant you temporary acknowledgement. But as this evening is an Official court and you may gain full acknowledgment from either His Majesty," Conner Gestures to his highness "Or His Majesty's Seneschal" Conner looks around for a moment. "Who appears to not be present..." Conner's face is twisted into a disapproving look for just a moment. "Temporary Acknowledgement would be merely a formality."

"Are you aware of the laws of the domain Mister Silver?" Conner asked

"I am yes. If you would be able to introduce me to The Dirge, or perhaps a rough description, I would appreciate it."

So far so good. This may just end well on its own.

David nods at the priscus' explanation. "I am aware of the laws, and I hope the Prince will see me shortly for proper Acknowledgement. Is there anything else I should know about?"

"The Laws of the Domains and Sub-unification, did Keeper Villiers explain them to you as well?" Conner asked wanting to make sure everything is crystal clear.

"Oh! So that's the Prince!" Brenn interrupts. "I, well, I was looking forward to seeing who actually ruled the Domain. Hmm, looks he's also dressed as Lindbergh, too. I can't wait to hear what he has to say tonight," she finishes with a grin. She might've had just a tad too much to drink.

Conner reaches into the inside pocket of his suit jacket and takes out a cellphone. Conner brings up a map of Sacramento and shows him the sub-unification. "His Majesty, Alder Prince Asa Clarke, in his infinite wisdom, has decided to divide the domain of Sacramento into smaller regencies." Conner explains each Regency and who is the lord of it.

"Our Family has been granted feeding rites in two domains, The Communal Feeding grounds and the Domain of Citrus Heights." Conner explained. "Tenancy is another rite that can be earned and until you earn that rite you may only keep a haven in the Barrens." Conner explains pointing to the barrens area on the map. "Now I cannot stress enough how serious what I am about to tell you is. Living in a domain without permission is absolutely forbidden, By both his Majesty and Myself. It is something I take very seriously." Conner paused for a moment, letting his words hang out in the ether. "Do you have any questions about the Sub-unification?"

"Not at the present time. Thank you Priscuss, I shall go make myself available to the Prince."

"One other thing." Conner says, "If you are acknowledged by his Majesty and you are in need of a place to stay let me know. I have established a Haven in Citrus Heights for new Arrivals to use temporarily until they can establish there own haven." Conner took out a business card and handed it to David.

David gives a polite nod to Priscus Greyson and makes his way to the Prince, stopping a polite distance away, and waiting.

"Apologies Miss Lawrence. Family business and all." Conner paused for a moment before taking out another business card and hands it off to Brenn. "It sounds like you are firmly in the unaligned. But if that changes call me. From what I have been told, And what I saw against the homeless, I feel you would be a good fit for the Unconquerable." Conner says with a confident nod.

"Well thank you, Mister Greyson, you were quite impressive against the Homeless as well," Brenn responds, taking the proffered card. "Oh, and I do appreciate this gesture too. It's always good to keep options open, after all." The Haunt pauses for a moment to glance around the Court, unsure if Conner was giving a polite dismissal. "Um, well thanks, I guess I'll stop taking up your time."

"Enjoy the rest of your evening Miss Lawrence." Conner says giving a polite nod to the Nosferatu. Conner then turns and walks toward Ariana and her new friend.