Through some dimmed red light Alice could see the little crowd in front of her. That crowd though, could see her in the spotlights. Even though her body was dead, she knew it was hot inside. Sweaty bodies everywhere, she herself was red hot as well. Yet the iron pole felt cold. She danced around it, and the men were obviously fascinated by her moves. Well, majesty helped of course.

Too bad for them, after a while she got hungry. And we all know what that means. Hungry Alice means emptied Men.

One more time she stretched her leg across the lenght of the pole, one more time bend her back and looked someone in the eyes from upside down. Is he sexy enough? Yeah. She couldn't feed from a pity old man, they didn't taste right. What she wanted was that boy who was here with his friends just for fun. Her food could be 30 at the utmost. She made an air kiss to the boy. With a big smile on his face he came closer. 'You're in the need of some private attention mister? Because I'd love to spent some time with just you.' It was her sweetest voice, it was her best Majesty shot, and the man had no choice. Almost like a happy dog he opened his mouth and made a sound that could best be translated as a 'yes'.

Alice looks to her right, she nodded to one of the other girls. It was a sign that meant it was her turn for the pole dancing. The Daeva turned back to a normal position and stepped of the stage. She touched the man on his cheek. 'Follow me handsome, get ready for some action.' That didn't have to be told twice.

And not even sixteen minutes later her teeth were in his neck. She had brought back some memories of the previous times he was here, gave some kisses, and yes, the welts of a whip were still on her back, but this was worth it. The blood tasted so fine.

Too bad I can't exsanguinate him entirely, I'm afraid Victoria wouldn't appreciate that.