Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Meeting a cousin

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

PRE

"I thank you for that opportunity." Sarah glances around the club. "I would hate to take up any more of your time tonight. I am sure that you have other pleasures to attend to while the night is still young."

She smiles at the Priscus, having very much enjoyed the elegant company and oh so very looking forward to their, hopefully more private, engagement. "Your company is a true pleasure." A touch of the genteel New Orleans accent.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist dipped her head, "As is yours. I look forward to future engagements between us. Should you need any assistance with the court, please let me know."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

PRE

"Of course" Sarah gracefully exits with booth with decorum of the young lady she'd once been while alive but adds a hint of naughtiness to the movements. A promise of future mutual enjoyment in each step of her walk as she moves away from the table and back into the club. The blond kindred was rather happy, her Eldest cousin had proven to be a true Succubi. Maybe this town wasn't so bad after all.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist watched her walk, a smile on her face. When Sarah finally dissapeared into the club's crowd, she leaned back in her seat, lingering for a moment.

Two Daeva in such a short span of time and both the type to lean toward Twist's style of thinking regarding the clan. Maybe hope wasn't lost for the Daeva after all.

Still smiling, Twist slipped out of the booth and quickly dissapeared like Sarah.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread