Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Meeting a cousin

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

PRE

Sarah smiled at Twist, it seemed that ownership of a theater was further proof of the Priscus' status as a true example of their family.

"While I have no problem with testing the limits of myself and others, I've never been a major fan of the BDSM scene. I guess I've just always felt that I would be failing if I had to tie down my playthings to make them surrender to me." A hint of a smile and a shrug.

"However Ballo Della Notte sounds very interesting and I absolutely love the name. Then again I am a New Orleans girl myself so I do love the touch of European Culture." And yes she said "the" and not "a" as she offers Twist a naughty smile.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed, her eyes sparkling, memories flashing of her first experience with Asylum. That had been her first time speaking with Leonard Pope, yet another note that added sparkle to her expression.

"it is most certainly not a theme for everyone." Twist's voice had layers, amusement, understanding and even a hint of the clique tone- that particular pitch that said 'I'm in, but your not'

"You are more than welcome to come see a show, I would be honored. I am sure you will love the show." She quirked an eyebrow with interest at the compliment on the name, "Do you speak Italian?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

PRE

"Well that is not to say I have not tried that scene before, I have and it does hold certain pleasures. It just has always seemed to be an arena that demands a great amount of time from it's devotees, a major commitment even." To the Daeva variety was the spice of unlife, it would be silly to focus all of your efforts on a single set of activities.

"I do not known Italian, however I do know French and Spanish and those offer a solid foundation in the Romance languages. Learning Italian is on my list of things to accomplish, it is needed to properly appreciate Opera."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist gave another small one shouldered shrug, "It can, I agree. But as with everything, each person will have personal limits that vary from every other."

Twist's lips made a brief mou of disapointment, "Advantageous I am sure, especially here." Twist smiled, a quirk of haughty gleam in her eye, "Or life- but perhaps that is a discussion better left for another not, no? When you have learnt the language, please let me know- there were others in the city who knew it but very few of the remain. I would enjoy the chance to speak it with another again."

PRE

"I would enjoy that. I am certain that with the proper practice my tongue would be able to do justice to such a beautiful language." She offers a genuine smile, it seems that the blond Daeva really did want to learn Italian. However there was still a hint of playfulness in her tone.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am sure with proper practice your tongue is capable of much," Twist replied easily, her tone conveying clearly what she meant. "Perhaps, if you would like to practice at some point we can meet. I would be happy to assist." And no, the tone did not go away.

PRE

"Well I am absolutely sure that will be a most enjoyable occasion for both of us." The blond Daeva smiles but returns to business, after all there was a Court upcoming, a Daeva Court, and it needed to be up to the proper standards expected of her clan.

"Is there any advice you can offer about how to run a successful Court in this City? I suspect that the culture has changed as dramatically as the population."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist resisted the urge to laugh lightly. Yes, she was slightly dissapointed that Sarah returned to business so quickly, but she also understood why she did so. And none the less, the brief interlude of flirting was enough to make her smile.

"Innovation," she replied quickly and without hesitation. "Create something new. An evening that the city has not yet seen. Whether that be through location, theme, events," she made a small motion with her hand to indicate the list could go on. "Do not anger the Prince. It matters not if you acheive the first if you anger the Prince. The instant you do that," she shook her head. "Aside from that, the floor is mostly yours."

PRE

Sarah nodded, taking in the words of the Daeva Priscus and beginning to turn them over in her head. There was a hint of surprise at the mention not angering the Prince, not because angering the Prince was a good idea but because it was another sign of how things in this Domain had changed. From what she could remember of the man, Asa Clarke had always been calm and polite. A womanizer yes, but Sarah had probably as many lovers of her own and thus that title was a mark in her good books. She wondered if Tobias Straiphen had once been a polite and calm gentleman. Probably not, some people were just born assholes.

"Thanks you for the advice. I will put all of my effort into putting on an event worthy of our family."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE