Ended
Watch
251 - 256
DISPLAYED
The Next Step?

Page 26 of 26 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26
    K
    Kazakin

Rook gave a little nod once the other three had registered their agreement with his 'let's go already' viewpoint. He appreciated that. The three Winters seemed to value directness, and he was direct to a point. And it was a damned relief to be able to do something instead of listening to a bunch of people stomping on each other's hands.

God, I hope the whole place isn't this disorganised.

"Yeah, let's split. We can figure out any fine details on the way, anyway," the Metalflesh gave a little unexpressive shrug.

Kaito smiles and leaves. Wondering if she could successfully guess at which point this was going to turn into a Cluster fuck. The choices were fetches, a random girls fetch or hedge.

Well the hedge is out.... everyone seems to be going to this one girls fetch.... guess Al and Terri would be good company, how much trouble could I get into with them two?

Kaito Leaves and heads to Operation Bored Monkey
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri gripped the table so hard her fingers went white as her attempt at cohesion had been shit upon and she could only watch as individuals filtered away without a passing comment her way. Had she become so insignificant that no-one paid her any heed? Nothing more than a strange little Lost who once upon a time used to be someone?

Another sigh as she finally released the table, trying to ignore the nagging doubt clouding her usually cheery self. "Well, that went well," Terri said out loud, mainly to Rick and Kaito. "Suppose I should get after Al before he does something....well, Al-like."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Terri exits scene. I missed the other open scene. My bad

D
    DreamsofDesire

Kimberly exits the scene.

Mr. Bates returns to the lobby accompanied by a frighteningly hag-like woman. Once she has situated herself in the lounge with her knitting and a warm cup of tea, the hotel manager looks around to see if there are any loose ends after such an eventful evening at the Four Seasons.

Page 26 of 26 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26
Closed Thread