Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
THREADID

So Begins A Life Anew

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

PRE

Realizing that he left the bag of clothing back with Jordan, Matt stares at a space a few inches over the head of new Uratha. The naked new female Uratha. And he thought naked dudes on their first changes were awkward.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You've simply unlocked something within you that has always been there. Maybe you've felt an anger at times, or maybe it was a desire to push yourself physically, to challenge your own limits." Matt smiles. "In fact if you think about it, this all feels rather proper and natural. Like you're being your true self for the first time."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Push her off the roof, push her off, screams Christian's instincts. So to stop them he shifts back down to hishu where they're less... insistent. "Yeah, you're a werewolf, Luna loves you and all that jazz. It's cold and windy up here and I'm hungry and we're out in the open can we please get down before someone sees us now? He takes off his jacket as he speaks and tosses it at the pup.

Oh god it stinks. It stinks soooo much.

Is he trying to pull some sort of Jedi mind trick? Elektra thinks about Matt's explanation, then considers the actual implications compared with her experiences that night, as they slowly and sporadically appear in her mind's eye.

"Well... I am a pro skater," she mutters semi-indignantly. The other half is freezing her butt off almost literally, even as she accepts the smelly jacket daintily. "Can we please go get my things? And, while we're at it, what do we... werewolves..." Man, that's such a gnarly self-reference... "do?"

PRE

"There is another one of us back down on the ground, he should have the bag of old clothing I left behind. It might be guy's stuff but it's better than nothing." As for her second question ... well this really wasn't the place to be discussing the really heavy stuff. Partial nudity on top of a building did not ususally put others in the proper frame of mind to deal with the truths they needed to hear.

Matt makes his way over to the fire escape he had climbed up, and waits to see if the newly changed wolf needs a hand.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"We," Chris gestures between the Pup and himself, "Are Hunters, because we Changed under the new moon." He pushes her towards the edge of the building, where the fire escape is. It's her choice which way she goes down. "Go hunt for some clothing because you're making the kid there uncomfortable and I'm cold and I want my jacket back. That's basically it, except for the details."

Elektra hmphs when they effectively don't tell her anything useful aside from the first bit that the ruder one mentions, but is too tired to protest any further. She turns around and begins climbing down the ladder first to preserve most of her decency.

This guy also looks like he wouldn't hesitate any more to push me over...

PRE

Matt follows the newly changed girl down since Starseeker seemed rather grumpy and in need of a coffee ... lots of whiskey ... and a bath. Yeah really needed a bath.

Jordan was stood at the bottom of the Ally Way waiting. Today was not his day, really not his day. Looking well and truely pissed off he nodded to the group and held up Matt's bag.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

PRE

Getting back down to the alley, Matt is quick to take the bag off of Jordan's hands and tosses it to the recent first change. In it is a pair of jogging pants, a t-shirt and a pair of shoes, all mens clothing, probably a little big ... but well Matt was a dude and his spare stuff was his spare stuff.

"Alright let's get some take out and we can explain stuff a little better in a more suitable location. I'm buying."

Elektra hastily accepts the clothes, ignoring the awkwardness of having no underwear coupled with the rougher feeling of men's clothing as she dons them and casts off Christian's smelly jacket. She then debates worriedly whether or not it's important to grab her skateboard many alleys back or to just go with her new "friends" immediately.

In the end, she decides learning more about herself (and getting free food) is more important than her pride and joy... For now, that is. "Groovy! Let's go."

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last