Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meet'n'Greet, take 2

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Thread rules : Everyone is free to come and go. However, the focus should stay on dispatching the new kids on the block to the proper authorities (or meeting the proper authorities, if they're available).

Since this thread exists out of continuity, however, I'd ask that those involved refrain from making too many mentions of immediate continuity (especially ongoing threads), to avoid timing headaches.When in doubt, ask. I haven't bitten anyone for asking a question yet (or at least, they haven't lived to tell the tale). Remember, Big Brother is watching.

Faint Runes of High Speech throughout the city, visible only to those with the Sight, lead to this place. In this place is safety, and the best place to make sure the natives know who you are, before they assume the worst.

There are Sleepers about, enjoying the club, the music, and the associated drinks. Whether they're left here as cover for the Awakened, a test, a cruel joke, or just because, is anyone's guess. Could be because the club would never turn a profit otherwise.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne was waiting off to the side. Sitting at a table nursing a drink. She's wondering why she is there, her position as the Herald was definitely a reason. As well as that she should keep any eye out for any newbies.

Still she wonders....also if they water drinks down in this place. This "Forget the Night" mojito was not nearly as fun as the name suggested.

D
    DreamsofDesire

Abigail enters the club with her characteristic lazy strut. She looks around the place, hoping for obvious signs of someone Awakened. But first, and more important to her short-term concern, was the matter of getting a drink, and perhaps a snack. She'd just eaten, but drinking always made her hungry again.

She walks up to the bar and asks for a Mojito, leaning on one hip as she waits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shifts as she catches the telltale glitter of the supernal. Taking a sip of her drink as she does, blue eyes settle onto the back of this new mage as she stands at the bar. I wonder if she dyes her hair that color.

After a moment and another sip Ariadne picks up her drink and walks up to the bar. Coming to a stop a few feet from the blacked hair mage she turns and looks at the women.

"You new in town?"
    Ariadne asks with a smile.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus arrives soon after, quickly glancing around the club. How could he forget the place where he'd met his love, especially after she gave him his life back?

It doesn't take long to spot the Herald, standing with someone ... new. Perhaps Jammer had stopped even trying to enforce his "dress code". Making a quick decision, he walks up to the two of them. He gives Ariadne a quick nod of greeting, before turning to the other. "It's been a while since we've had someone new. You settling in alright?"

D
    DreamsofDesire

She addresses both of them, "Yes, I am new in town. I think I'm settling in alright, all things considered. Is there anything good to eat here?"

She smiles, cocking her to the side as she waits for a reply. I'd better not give anything away yet.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Abigail's drink is mixed and served to her rather rapidly. The barman then states the price, waiting for the cash while he mixes the next customer's order. He is busy enough that the Mages don't really get a second look.

Henry Pym

From the street came one more of the Awakened tonight. He slid through the crowd like an eel through grease. They didn't see him, but he saw them. All of them, and everything about them. Catalogued, analyzed, filed. Need to step up the anti-fluoride campaign, he concluded to himself from the cursory glance.

Of course, here he stuck out like a sore thumb. Which is why he didn't show up that often. For now however, he was young; Or at least, young-er. In fact, if the face he wore at Consilium could be called his 'usual' face, then this is almost without a doubt what he looked like a few decades back. The clothes were in line with Jammer's usual 'code' of dress, blending in with most of the Sleeper crowd.

He tips an imaginary hat in the direction of the DJ booth, and starts to head for the bar. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't let people forget he was there. That tightrope act is going to kill me someday.

D
    DreamsofDesire

Abigail takes her drink and pays for it, asking the bartender, "May I see a list of munchables?

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

In the routine of quickly filling glasses, mixing liquids and adding ice, a small carton is produced and slipped on the counter for Abigail to consult. It's like the move is even part of the drink-serving routine.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariande returns the nod to Animus, though she wonders where Triquetra is. Attached at the hip and all.

What's with this chick, approached by two unknown mages and she doesn't seem phased at all.

"You know I've never eaten here before."
    Ariadne leans in to look at the menu and to see if the women flinches when she gets closer.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread