Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Duck and a Gardener

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Technique

Continued from Revolver

Starflower was on point. Urshul feed leaving large paw prints in the ephermal sand, the wiriness of his frame disguised under his shaggy, haphazard fur. His black-and-white face was angled down, following the very-unhidden scent of their packs totem. We're coming, Mom. Mom always has the answers.... he thinks, his eyes glancing upwards to the milky moon for just half a second. Will either of you know the answer to this?

L

"She swims and flies, you know. You're probably not going to be able to track her like that." Unlike Starflower, Chantay walked down the beach in Hishu form. A quick stop back at her apartment had allowed her to ditch the suit and change into something a bit more appropriate to mucking around in the Hisil like they were planning to do.

And sure enough, Starflower can't really find any type of established trail along the shoreline. "Relax, we'll just send out a howl, she'll come."

N
    NoMoshing

Heck followed the small party in Urhan form, glancing around warily and sniffing at the ground. He didn't want to be left alone out here in the Hisil, but nonetheless felt a little strange going to visit the pack's totem so soon.
    Then again, it wasn't his decision. Heck just wished he didn't feel so anxious about traveling in the open like this.

S
    Steven

Digger walked in with the rest of the crew but he stayed in Hishu. Just walking along with a nonchalant stride. He was looking forward to seeing the Mom and having her weigh and measure Heck. Digger was wondering if the kid would measure up. Hopefully soon they would get to hunt something and that would be a true test.

L

After walking for a brief while, Chantay signasl the pack to come to a stop. A brief look around confirms that it's a patch of shoreline that Mother Duck seems to favor. And as soon as she's sure of that her body swells to Urshul form, and she sends a howl echoing across the spirit landscape. Then she reverts to Hishu and waits.

It doesn't take long. Soon enough the sound of beating wings reaches their ears, and the Totem comes into view not long after that. She circles the area once before coming down to land in the water, throwing up a spray of water as she does. But is ultimately left bobbing serenely on the surface of the water. <<You called, Children?>>

Technique

<<You know, its just that i worry. What if this Magath problem can affect her too?>> He said while they were walking. His nose was covered in sand, which irritated and he kept trying to wipe it off on his fore-limb. He sneezed twice, then said <<Honestly i cant see what dogs find interesting about this crap.>>

The sight of their Flying Mother, Starflowers other mother in the sky, his heart calmed. She has not changed. Yet. <<Hello, honored and protected totem.>>

N
    NoMoshing

At the appearance of the totem, Heck played he omega wolf, staying out of the way, trying not to pay attention to the pack's conversation.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger dropped to a knee, <<"Hey Mom, how you doing?">> The Biker asked his totem. Digger liked seeing mom, the totem always felt very... well ... motherly. But Digger was always part Momma's boy.

L

If a duck could look puzzled Mother Duck did, her head cocking slightly to the side as she looks at Digger, <<You need not kneel before me, child.>>

Meanwhile, Chantay stepped forward, her head bowed slightly in respect. <<Honored totem, we have come here today to seek your assistance. But first,>> she held her arm out, motioning for Heck to come up to them instead of just standing quietly off to the side. <<This is Hector Reyes, an Ithaeur of the Meninna. He has expressed interest in joining the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood. And I intend to give him a chance to prove himself.>>

R
    Ryan Deshane

<<I know that Mom, I choose too.>> Digger says as he stands and smiles at the duck totem. As Chantay introduces Heck to Mom he gives him a slap on the back in support and just nods his head.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last