Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Down the Rabbit Hole

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    L

Sally's perception seems to warp and sway as the potent hallucinogen takes hold once more. Tilting and rolling beneath her feet as the surface of the water dances to the concussive forces of non-existent impacts. Each ripple seeming to lengthen at its center...extending into a field of snake like ribbons.

Of course, everyone else only seems one serpentine form rise from the water. And Matthew can recognize the river spirit they'd dealt with before easily enough. <<Hmm, and I thought you'd forgotten about me.>> It's head swung around, gaze fixing on Matthew. <<You look a lot more calm than you were when I last saw you.>>

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew bristles slightly. He didn't want the reminders. Of his Death Rage, the pack members who had just ... left. <<It was a trying time, but it's behind me.>> As far as you need be concerned. <<We upheld our end of the deal. Will you hold to yours?>>

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally sits and rocks back and forth while singing a soft song to herself,

"Девочка Надя, чего тебе надо,
    Ой, девочка Надя, чего тебе надо?
    - Ничего не надо кроме шоколада,
    Ну ничего не надо кроме шоколада!"

Lost in her own little world of her hallucination mind.

L

The spirit coils its length, resting on the surface of the water...or, assuming a posture not too terribly unlike a rattlesnake when it would shake its tail in warning? <<You speak as though you depend entirely upon my goodwill. Do you not think you can force me to uphold my end?>>

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shrugs, seemingly unconcerned by the spirit's posture. <<It's less a question of whether we could force you, than whether it would be wise to do so. We plan to travel to hostile territory under the control of a dangerous being. To do so with a guide chafing under the threat of force would be foolhardy at best.>>

A movement that could almost be coincidental causes the Cahalith to bump forcefully against Sally. The accompanying thought, however, is clearly no accident. *Focus, sister. We've a job to do.*

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally continues to rock back and forth for a moment after the wake up call. Its like there is a delay on the line or a VOIP phone with lag. But when the signal does make it a wide eyed Sally looks to Matthew and then to the Spirit. She seems to remember where she is and stands. Is she still having hallucinations, probably, but she was trying to get over them, willing her Uratha physiology to undo what the hallucinogenic is doing.

L

The spirit seems to harumph slightly. A peculiar motion that sends ripples running along the length of its body. <<Your memory's spotty. I was to provide you with a guide.>> What follows is a wet hack, as the spirit's entire body seems to shudder. This continues for several seconds. Then a flood of water gushes out of its mouth onto the concrete of the artificial waterfront, bringing with it a river pebble that clatters against the hard surface.

S
    Sally Romanov

In somewhat of a sing songy voice Faithkeeper says, <<You're splitting hairs... we just need help... you feeling okay? that was alot of vomit. Do you want some essance? Who's our Guide...>> Sally was rambling a bit and sounded high, but she was slowing coming out of her hilucinagenic illness.

Firebringer

PRE

Shifting to Dalu, Matthew stoops down to pick up the pebble. <<This? This will guide us through the river?>> The Meninna had seen too many far stranger things for the question to be asked with any true skepticism. It was simply a request for confirmation.

L

The spirit seems somewhat pleased that at least one of the werewolves seemed to realize he'd done that on purpose. Of course...the concept of hallucinating was probably foreign to him. And even if it wasn't, he probably wouldn't particularly care that Sally was tripping. Though it hardly seemed like splitting hairs to him. There was quite a distinction between jumping into the fire yourself and getting someone else to do it for you. <<A signal, throw it into the open river and your guide will come.>>

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last