Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Familiar Stranger) Investigation

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner had left the Lily and entered the back seat of the car. Conner took out a notepad and wrote down the address given to him by his Regent. This was related to the First Estate, more then the business of the city. But Conner's curiosity was peaked. So with a text to Ariana and Thomas, Conner gave the address to Cheyenne and made his way toward the address, having no idea what he was in store for.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had waited outside the Bee for Conner's sedan. She had checked her purse to make sure she grabbed her phone and notebook. She oddly wondered if she was dressed properly since she was in a suit for work and heels. Ariana knew the two Mehkets were Deputies now and their investigations could be a bit dangerous.

The Sedan pulled up. Cheyene got out and opened the door to the vehicle. "Thank you Cheyene." She bowed her head in a respectful nod and shut the door behind Ariana.

Ariana quickly sat down and the car drove away. "Hello Mister Greyson. Thank you for your invitation to join you." Nodding to him respectfully.

PRE

Thomas took a few minutes to grab some gear from his car, just in case, before exchanging his suit coat for his nice and new black leather jacket. Returning to the front of the Club he waits for Greyson's ghoul to arrive. Seeing the car pull up the Deputy is slightly taken aback by the presence of Ariana, not that he minded her or her company. He just wondered if this was an investigation or one of those team building exercises that had become popular since the 90's.

Opening the door the the vehicle he takes the unoccupied seat with a polite smile towards both Greyson and Donovan. Maybe slightly more of a smile for Ariana.

C
    Conner Greyson

As Cheyenne comes to a stop at the Bee she looks to Conner, who gives her a nod and goes back to reading through a portfolio of information.

Conner felt Ariana's beast enter the vehicle and says, "Good evening Madam Donavon. We are on our way to pick up Mr. O'Connor, then we will proceed to the address of interest." without looking up from whatever he was readings.

Again Conner felt the car come to a stop and Cheyenne step out. The lack of a beast gave away that Mister O'Connor had joined them.

"Good evening Soldier O'Connor, Thank you both for joining me. Proceed please Cheyenne." Cheyenne made her way toward the address he was given by Erika. Conner said nothing else, mearly continuing to read.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Conner looked deep in thought while reading the portfolio as the car drove through town. Ariana looked out the window wondering where they were going to pick up Thomas. She was about to ask as the Sedan began to slow down.

Ariana realized they pulled up to the Asylum. If this was where the investigation was taking place she would be leaving before they set foot in the establishment, she thought. Then Cheyenne got out to let Thomas in the vehicle. Although she tried very hard to hide her shock, her slightly wide eyes gave way.

Quickly smiling genuinely, Ariana greeted Thomas. "Hello Mister O'Connor." Nodding her head respectfully. "It is good to see you again." Ariana mentally noting all the questions she had for a later date.

Looking to Conner who was back to reading the portfolio and then to Thomas "If I may ask, what does this investigation entail, if you please."

PRE

Thomas noticed Greyson reading the front seat and wondered what was so important and secret about this location that it could not be conveyed over the phone. Settling in and making sure the seat belt was on, the Deputy looks over at the Ventrue.

"Always a pleasure Madam Donovan, I hope the night finds you well. I was having a blast, ran into Mr. Heinz and Lady Dawes who are back in town." He looks to the front seat of that car. "Soldier Greyson what information have you come across?"

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner does not lift his head from his reading. His voice is flat as if barely paying attention to anything other then his reading. "A resource has given me information related to a Mister Quinton Jones. Former member of the First Estate of Prince Clarke's domain. The information that was given was an address. The Address we are headed too now." Conner paused for a moment before resuming. "I have no idea what we are in store for, that is why I asked both of you to join me." Conner said and went silent again.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana's face gave way to the curiosity looming in her mind. She looked over to Thomas who sat in the back next to her. "This name was not one you had mentioned at our last meeting."

She turned her face slightly in Conner's direction. "Do you have any further information on Mister Jones? Perhaps as to why we are seeking to find this gentleman?" Ariana did not mind a mystery, yet she did like to be informed as much as possible.

PRE

Thomas allowed Ariana to ask the question that was on his mind, just who was this Mister Jones? Considering that it was Conner, Thomas figured that the source might be his patron but that this might be one of those situations where Greyson couldn't come out and say it.

The Mekhet stays quiet as he waits for Conner to answer Ariana's question.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I know very little about Mister Jones. I do not know if we are meeting him or just going to his former haven. My source would not have provided me this information for no reason." Conner said. "That is why I asked you both to come. To plan for two possibilities." The tone of his voice never wavered from the quiet calm.

The car, shortly after Conner finished speaking, came to a stop and Conner looked to Cheyenne, "Stay in the car." Conner said.

"Will you be coming?" Conner asked the two other kindred, leaving it up to them. "If you wish to stay, Cheyenne will drive you both where ever you wish."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.