Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Spring Revel 2011

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah! Its going to be awesome, someone is going to win something really really cool tonight. I don't know what the contest will be, but the prize is going to be so worth it!"
    He looks at Patrick.
    "Hiya! I'm Al-Adin, the fastest thief in the city, and the Prince of Joy." His smile grows quite wide at the last bit.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Justin Kincaid

Justin was actually prompt for once.

The Manikin walked into the hall, and paused for a moment to get his bearings. Huh. There's the Summer crew, complete with ol' Beefcake the Mighty. Not going to bother with them this round out - so, enjoy your party kids.

He had decided to avoid wearing a suit for this particular outing and instead opted for a simple t-shirt and jeans combination. It was easier to fight in if things went to shit. In honor of the season, since he figured Spring was about bright colors, he was sporting a bright blue shirt with "I LOVE SUOMI" emblazoned on it. There was a heart worked into the design, which was a nice touch as he had heard somewhere that Spring liked that sort of thing. The cyborg Elemental, however, had no idea who Suomi was.

WIth mechanical efficency he decided to not waste any real time trying to strike up a conversation with known unreceptives so he made his way over to the bar. It was one of the benefits, few though they were, of being a Courtless -- he didn't have to check in with a Sovereign first and could easily cut to the chase in terms of other things he wanted to do.

He couldn't remember much in the way of who he had interacted with at the last Court - too much distracting shit had pushed the irrevelant in comparison out of his head - so he decided to wing it. Asking for a scotch, he smiled (okay, I'm starting to get that part down pat) at the other Lost, then, "You know, they were calling for rain today. Hopefully the weather will hold off long enough for everyone to have a good time or something. After last time....yeah. Good time."

Wait. The Elf girl is kind of hot....huh. Summer Mantle though. Check. No chance, Justin...no chance at all.

Behold Justin's Satorial Elegance

L

"Then she helped another 'Ling, which narrows the possible meanings of "Demon" to either True Fae or Fetch. And I'm sure we'd know if she defeated one of the Gentry." Because she'd be shouting singing it from the mountaintops to everyone in the Freehold. "So Fairweather's gathering information on the Demons...coincidence, or does he know about this prophecy?"

"Some of it's sequential. The beasts appear after the prophet falls, and hell is unleashed after the dragon walks the Earth. I'd even bet that the prophet falls first, triggering the rest of the prophecy. The other two parts don't really seem to be definitively placed in the timeline. Not too surprising. The future's an unpredictable thing, I don't imagine that even a true prophecy knows exactly how things will unfold. So it makes a certain amount of sense to leave things vague."

Player of the Month

Patrick Donovan

Patrick offers the Prince of Joy a genuine smile. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Al-Adin, I am Patrick Donovan of the Autumn Court." He wonders about the "fastest thief in the city" comment but decides to let it pass.

"Well I hope it will be a fun contest, after the last festival and how much trouble we have had over the winter months, I am sure that all of us can use a smile or two."

Sam the Bartender ( to Justin )

The bartender passes over the scotch with half of a smile wore by bartenders the world over.

"Yeah the last big event was a little too interesting for my liking." It was the truth. Things getting interesting was bad for the tip jar.

S
    Spartan

Spartan looked to Faith and as they stood there in silence, neither person saying anything to the other. Spartan could not shake that dream out of his head. It was such a perfect yet painful event. As he stood there he noticed that the FlameSiren's drink had gone dry.

"Would you like another drink?" The Hoplite asked.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"I look forward to the contest, Al. You make it sound fun," Xerxia says with the same grin. She gives a somewhat apologetic look to Patrick, as if to say, 'Gotta give him attention when he comes looking for it...'

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Donovan. Have you been around here for very long?"

Player of the Month

Patrick Donovan

"I arrived in Sacramento just before the last Festival, it has been a rather interesting few months. There never seems to be a dull moment in this city." He smiles at Al and Xerxia, glad for the social activity considering how stressful things had gotten since he had moved here. First there was the search for the Winter Queen and then that whole interesting little journey into the Hedge. It really was an interesting town.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Did you got to Nightfall's party? It was at his place, and there was singing and juggling and dancing and everyone had a great time. Nightfall is really awesome."
    Al-Adin asks.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Marcus Evan

The Metalflesh makes his way into the Spring gathering with the same anticipation as the rest of his Court.

Not long now...

After he makes his way to the bar for a lager, Marcus gives Rust and Rick a nod as sidles up next to the manticoress of the Season.

"Alright? It's been a while. How've you been, Juno?"

Doctor Jack

Jack seems surprisingly sober once again. Eschewing the bar, he walks up to Yui and Leopold when he spots his Winter friends.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

Kaito smiles at Doctor Jack. "Nothing much, I am sorry to seem rude but I was about to grab some food and Mingle for a bit. If you will all excuse me."

Kaito heads over to the buffet and starts to load up a plate of Mrs Rosemarys delicious cooking.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread