Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Spring Revel 2011

Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Yui side steps as Kaito approaches with her man.

"Evening. I'm not we ever had a chance to meet. My name is Yui Surefoot." It felt awkward. But it worked. Yui smiled to Patrick and then looks back to Kaito. "Yui, of the Winter Court."

Kaito smiles "I am Kaito of the Winter Court. It is a pleasure to meet another court member. It is also nice to see the Winter Courts numbers rising in the current circumstances."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Player of the Month

Patrick Donovan

Patrick was slightly shocked to see another member of the Freehold hiding their true appearance. The Darkling had felt that his usual rather pale and deathlike mien would be out of place among the beauty and desire usually associated with the Spring Court. He smiles warmly in return, a genuine gesture without it's usual creepiness.

"Patrick Donovan of Autumn, I believe that we ran into each other at Treasured. I was there with Kaito and the other Winters during the investigation, although I was rather paler and less healthy looking on that occasion."

Leo Glass steps in the place, dancing faintly as he walks to the caterwauling kid. He's trying out irony. What a card. Two out of ten. The Mirrorskin's wearing what he supposed had become his usual court garb: reasonable jeans and a white T: this time with 'REGGAETON MUSIC' printed across the front.

He gazes around at the venue, eyes twinkling with bemusement. Clocking winter, he makes his way to Yui and Kaito.

"Mandem! Sup fam - oh, hey, cool jacket - how's tricks?"

He turns to Kaito, pointing to himself.

"Leo Glass."

He waves, mien rippling skintone.

Kaito turns to Leo "Kaito." After a few moments she smirks and chuckles to herself. "Well the Winter Court is coming out of the wood work tonight. I wonder if Smudge and Bert will attend?" Kaito shrugged, to be honest she did not care. Bert was useless, he could get taken back to Arcadia tomorrow and she would not care. As for Smudge, Kaito still could not believe he did a Diane on them.

"Bert?" Leo pantomimes spitting in disgust. "Guy sucks. Total dick. Don't know that other name. What's he like?"

Kaito chuckles. "Glad to see I am not the only Winter that has a dislike of Bert. As for Smudge, I thought he was ok and then he did a Diane so he would fit in the same category as her unless he has a damn good reason."

"Diane. Blue chick. Always the blue ones, right? So, what's doing her - uh, doing one of her - doing a Diane, what's that?"

Leo fiddles with the Kanye shades hanging off his collar.

"We were looking for the Winter Queen, they show up. We went into a shop that Katrin owns to see if we could get some clues. When we came out she had dissapeared, not a word to say why she couldn't help us like she had promised. Later on Smudge did the same, he went outside this bar to get some fresh air. Have not seen him since."

PRE

"Eh, oh. Yeah. But we never traded names" And Yui let the group wonder off into a Dragon's den. hehe. At least they were none the wiser.

As talk shits to the faults of Bert and others, Yui is glad the group here is ignorant of any possible danger Yui let them walk into.

I mean, could you imagine? Maybe the could. But they were not imagining and Yui was glad for it. "Maybe we should call them? Make sure they are alright. I mean. We could use them even if you don't trust them." Indeed. The cause of Winter was best served in numbres unseen.

Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread