Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Tree Huggers

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Eternal Sentry had given them a place to begin. Okay more of a vague idea of a place or possible location but it was better than nothing and more than the pack had before they'd spoken with the Elder Elodoth. Where the leaves leave ... yeah it was one bitch of a riddle and made even worse by the time limit but damnit they couldn't fail. Emily's new boyfriend Jimmy, Matt's odd Lesbian friend Martha, Alison's really happy pal Al, everyone in the city that they cared about would be in danger.

For Fuck sake we're Uratha, the Forsaken, Luna's Own. We're suppose to wake that damn line and protect the two worlds from each other. Something just clicked on in the Half Moon and he seemed to stand a little bit taller.

"Alright we're on the clock but we've got Granite Park nearby and there are trees and leaves there. It's a starting point and frankly the sooner we try it, the quicker we can move on if the idea doesn't work." His voice sounded a little more firm, it wasn't a challenge to Alison's authority but after seeing the mess that the Eternal Sentry meeting had turned into it was clear the Elodoth wanted the pack to act like a pack.

"We've got the information and it's up to us to take the lead on this whole investigation." He looked at each of them, it should have been Emily, the Gibbous Moon, or Alison, the Alpha, trying to inspire them but Matt was just too frustrated. For the youth Elodoth it had gotten to the point where they needed to stand together or fall alone and he wasn't about to fall.

Turning and being the walk towards the Granite Park Loci he is too scared to look over his shoulder. Please let them be behind me on his.

Technique

Emily follows behind Matt, apprehensive but alert. They just simply didnt have time for what was surely to be a Big Fucking Deal whenever they werent worried about....whatever the fuck the Gardener is supposed to do when he awakens. "She might be crazy, but this is the only lead we have. This is bigger than us, or the park. We cant let this shit happen." And if something happens to Jimmy, im going to flip fucking shit.

L
    LordHarley

Johan was walking behind his brothers alongside Alex. Not very pleasent. His face had some kind of disapointment.

...Looks like a very bad start. The pack didn΄t act like one. No one was listening no one and respecting their roles, except for me who tried to or maybe Alex. Even Alison. Shit. Maybe she had a bad experience with his HOG previous packmates...And I lost a great opportunity with Eternal Sentry. Ok, I should had talked to her but solving this magath problem seems more important than my interests or my current regret with HOG...

Johan dramaticaly changes his feature to concern and focusing.

He nods in agreement to Emily while speak to Matt, "I understand your concern but you say just the obvious", then he turns to Alison baring his neck in respect to her, "Now we need instructions to what to do".

U
    Ursula

Shortly after Johan arrived, Kamaria followed suit, her eyes narrowed and one hand carrying a fresh garbage bag. In said bag, the faint outlines of a few leaves could be seen, but the Bone Shadow doubted she had gathered enough to do what needed to be done in such a short amount of time. "Hey folks. I've already picked up some leaves in this bag to make carrying them simpler, but I'm sure we'll need more. Hopefully, Eternal Sentry was right and this will lead us to the Prisoner. Spring is only six days away." She greeted, her voice solemn. That meeting didn't go well... a fight nearly breaking out, made a fool of myself... Ugh.

E
    Ephsy

OOC

StormWing followed the group without voicing his incredulousness regarding the divination method suggested.

"I hope not to live long enough to get that screwed up on the head."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison frowned as she followed along with the others. She was immensely dissatisfied with the way things turned out and the lack of common sense and courtesy that many were showing in her pack. After giving it some thought, perhaps treating them like adults and allowing them to speak was the wrong choice after all. If they were going to act like children it might be time to start treating them like children.

"I think this is a complete waste of time, just like the meeting with Eternal Sentry, but it is all we have so we might as well start scattering leaves so when it doesn't work we can figure out something else to do. If it does work, then I guess we can consider ourselves lucky."

"Oh a couple more things. I've decided that Matt will take over the role of Beta so he is to be afforded the proper measure of respect. Lastly, i'm very disapointed with the way things went down in front of Enternal Sentry. I assumed you were all adult and old enough to know how to behave properly. Obviously I was mistaken with some of you because some I cannot trust to follow a simple set of instructions. I will be speaking with some of you. And if we do encounter this thing nobody says anything or does anything without my permission."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

u
    ursur5

Alex followed along behind the others, keeping his gaze grounded he tried not to let his frustration with the whole situation show. What a shit storm this is turning out to be. If Time is something we don't have what makes that crazy old wolf think we have the time to go picking through her riddles...

PRE

Matt stands slightly taller as he hears himself officially promoted to Beta of the pack. Alison was pissed, most of the rest were edgy and everyone of them was frustrated at the meeting with Eternal Sentry. The young wolf did not blame the Elder Elodoth for his current feelings, it was more an internal frustration at himself for being so ... dumb? stupid? unable to think outside of the box? ... and not completely understanding what she had said. The Pack was in great danger of falling apart, cracks were being to appear caused by all of them, even himself. Still he did the only thing he was sure of, keeping moving, like a shark, keeping going, try something and hope like hell that it worked. If it didn't ... well he did not even want to think on what would happen then.

As he makes his way into the Park the Elodoth begins to look are for a ... Tree Spirit ... A place to drop some leaves ... a big X marking the perfect spot ... something.

"Alright everyone keep your eyes peeled and keep your focus, the sooner we can test this idea the sooner we'll know where we stand. There will be plenty of time after we're done to deal with everything that happened back there." Alright that sounded pretty Betaish.

Technique

Shes right to be pissed. But this sullen mood everyone is in...i cant fucking deal with this. Offhandedly, she told a joke, mostly to herself but hey, if the pack thought it was funny maybe it would get them out of this funk. "Knock knock....who'se there?....Sue....Sue who?...Sue Nami mother fucker." She looks at her packmates with a grin, hoping to lift atleast a lip in smile or an eyebrow in questionable taste.

Emily, not wanting to waste any more time, and trying to follow the orders of Ms. Alpha and Mr. Beta, shoves a hand into Kamarias garbage bag and draws out a handful of leaves. "Heres hoping." She said, scattering the small handful as they walk, trusting Luna's divination of her Auspice to figure out what clue - if any - will come.

L

Several old leaves drift to the ground. But after the thin scattering of leaves scattered atop the ground starts to make the park resemble early autumn (and earn the pack quite a few odd looks from passers by) it seems apparent that there's nothing in the park that's going to combine with leaves to give them any information.

Didn't Eternal Sentry imply something about the river, too?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last