Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara raises an appraising eyebrow at the Keeper; seems the quiet Red was finally coming out of her shell a little.* Mmm, don't take me, we'll both end up on stage. And then neither one of us will hear the end of it... *The thought of getting the Keeper on such a public venue certainly was an entertaining picture, but one Ciara quickly shutters away for later.

Turning her attention back to Alice, Ciara can only nod in agreement.* Perhaps it will teach the Priscus a little restraint. But I still cannot fault her as I would if she had done it in violation of the Prince's stated wishes. There's clear disobedience and there's making unintended mistakes.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

PRE

"Well it's now on the rounds so I am sure to drop by and considering the nature of the club it will be nice to know that I will more than likely not be oddest regular you have." He smiles at the humorous observation and moves to the door, opening it for the Gangrel woman.

"Leave me a number where I can reach you and when I have more information or a time and location for a meeting I will get in touch."

Katrina smiles and hands the Deputy her business card. "It has been a pleasure speaking with you Deputy." Katrina headed back out into court.

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

The Deputy exits the room just after Katrina. "Enjoy the rest of your night Miss Scherbotsky."

Taking a second to look around he notices that Court is rather sparsely populated this evening. His eyes settle on the Ciara and the mourning dress she is wearing as she speaks with Martha and Alice. Regardless of the difference in political beliefs between them, he respected the Harpy (?) and had enjoyed the little time they had spent together. He hoped that nothing terrible had befallen her during her time away from the Domain.

Katrina exited the room and smiled at Deputy O'Connor. "Enjoy the rest of yours aswell Deputy O'Connor."

She heads accross elysium into the Commons area with the couches and recliners. She turns on the TV and flicks to the 24 hour news channel. Turning back she takes a seat on one of the couches and carefully places the remote on the arm of the sofa.

Tonight was a slow night in court. Still people allways wanted to talk and everyone seemed to be busy with other people.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nods. 'You're absolutely right Ms Maskelyne.'Then she looks around her, seeing people leave. 'Well, a quiet night. I think I should be going too.'

She does a step backwards, towards the exit. Then Alice makes a curtsy and says with a smile: 'I hope to see you later, Ms Maskelyne, Keeper Villiers.'Alice nods with every name and then walks out of Court.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

After sharing a very bashful chuckle with her companions, Martha offers; "I wish you a good evening, ma'am, and hope to see you very soon!" she offers cheerily to Alice. Wide eyed, she rubs at her lame leg as she briefly watches Alice walk out of the Court.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread