Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Because her eyes were closed, Alice was taken by surprise when she felt the pain in her nipples. She opens her eyes en makes a soft shocked sound, but smiles to make sure Victoria continues... and then, well let's say Alice isn't used to clamps.

With clenched teeth Alice follows Victoria with her eyes. She's happy to see the flogger, only because she knew the pain in her nipples would feel less painful when she got hit on her back. And she did twitch.

After some strikes Alice bites on her lips, wondering if pain could be variated with gentle gestures of love, there is so much to learn... but she didn't want to dissappoint Victoria on her first day, so she just suffers the pain.

In the right line of thought, I might start to like the harder work as well, she thought to give herself some hope.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

When Victoria had left Alice's field of view she couldn't resist a smile of satisfaction at how responsive the other woman was. She was taking it easy on the woman being their first time together, but subtle and not so subtle hints from the woman's reactions made her think that with training she could turn out quite well.

I'll have to make a point to thank certain parties,
    she thought to herself as she brought the flogger back down several more times.

Finally Victoria ceased her strikes and set the flogger down. Running her fingers lightly down the woman's tender back she leaned in and kissed her on the night lightly as if to mark her or the occasion. Pulling away the Ventrue slowly circled to the woman's front and removed the clamps one after the other.

"You've done well today, pet. I will be quite pleased with the arrangement we discussed, and I look forward to instructing you further. Are you still interested?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Just when Alice wonders when Victoria is going to stop, she feels a kiss. It makes her purr like a cat, so much was she pleased by it. A light smile shows up on her face.

The Daeva shudders as Victoria removes the clamps. That felt as a release she had been waiting for.

'Thank you, mistress. And no, I'm not still interested... I'm getting more interested with every lasting minute.' Alice grins.

Yeah, the blood was totally worth it.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Wonderful," Victoria purred softly and then quickly changed her tone to her normal one. "Then you can consider yourself an employee and you have my permission to feed in my regency."

The ventrue began releasing the shackles binding the woman's hands so that she could free herself and get dressed.

"Feel free dress yourself and to play, familiarize yourself with the club, or go about your business for the night. If you need assistance with a scene or advice you know where to find me."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Thank you very much, Regent Lady Stamford.' Alice bows respectful.

She takes her clothes in her hand. 'I'll take a few short looks, but I'll do a full night later this week. I don't want to be dissappointed, and since no one can match your way of working, I'd better leave after a snack.'

Alice smiles and dresses her upper body before looking to Victoria again. 'As long as I can trust you to know where to find me.' And the Daeva let her eyes glance through the room, her smiling getting bigger as she passes more instruments.

Gladly immortality gives plenty of time.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread