Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Never Been Whipped

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Continuing her tour of the city's clubs brought Natasha to the Asylum, and made sure she was dressed for the occasion. She'd seen the posters and knew what she was getting herself into but luckily, the Daeva had a couple of suitable outfits on hand. In truth, entering the fetish club Natasha was a little nevous but tried to hide it under a casual saunter that emphasized her hips and an curious smile that betrayed her interest in what she was seeing as she circulated.

Outfit

PRE

Thomas had never been to Asylum before but seeing as how it was in the Prince's prime hunting district he had decided to include it on his "rounds". It was a club owned by the Domain and run by the Lady Seneschal and thus there might be Kindred, newly arrived Kindred visiting it in the hopes of making contacts or getting noticed in the Domain.

It would be important to show these new Kindred that the Domain had a committed staff of Deputies. With all the losses in established Kindred and the many new arrivals, Deputy O'Connor, dressed in a black suit, felt that it was important to "show the flag". Thus he was in Asylum for the first time to do just that.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice enters the Asylum in a bit of rush. At the entrance, she rubs her lips together to make sure her lipstick was good. Her left hand goes to her hair to refine it even more. Then she walks inside with firm steps. She was here with a mission, and therefore she held a large yet fashionable bag in her right hand with more clothes in it. Perhaps they were needed for the trial, so she had them just to be sure.

For now she wore one of the outfits she wanted to show Victoria tonight, though it was not yet revealing as much as it could.

With a serious and confident expression on her beautiful face, Alice looks around, not seeing the person she was looking for. Though she is happily surprised to see someone else. She just stands behind Natasha if she begins to speak. 'Girl girl girl, I'm not sure what to think. You're trying to offend me by going here without calling me? Or are you looking for pleasures who you think I cannot provide? What a shame.' Alice sounds serious when she says that. Expecting that Natasha turns around, Alice grins widely to make sure the other daeva understood this was joke. In case that wasn't clear, she adds in a cheerful voice: 'Good evening Natasha, what a pleasent surprise to see you here, I'm here for, well, business or something.' And she held up the bag as if that would tell more about what she was really doing here.

Alice
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Indeed, Natasha hears the voice but does not turn immediately. She is smiling, however.

"Well, I was going to give you a booty call but thought I should get a feel for the place before I indulged." Finally, she does turn and gives Alice the once over. "Again, Miss Brown, you have out done yourself." When her fellow Deava mentions business, Natasha arches a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. "Business? Anything I could help with."

As she waits for an answer, she spots the Deputy emtering and gives him a wink. Surely, he'd come to me; I mean, who wouldn't?

PRE

As the Deputy advanced into the club he noticed that his theory was correct and that two of the more recent arrivals to the city were in fact in attendance tonight. Two of the Daeva, Alice and Natasha, a rather striking pair of females who seemed to enjoy each other's company.

He returns Natasha's smile, has a small laugh at the wink and moves himself to where the female kindred were speaking.

"Miss Lake, Miss Brown, you two look rather lovely this evening." Using Miss for Alice felt wrong but they were in public and certain compromises needed to be made. "I hope my presence is not interrupting anything."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice is happy that Natasha found a perfect answer, and looks completely good-humoured to Thomas. 'Miiiister O'Connor, how could you ever interupt something?' Alice took his chin with her fingers and pulled it softly. Her mouth opens a bit, and actually she wants to move forward and kiss the man right away. But she didn't want to be hasty, she had learned that not everybody likes that, so instead Alice adds in a playful tone: 'We need a man anyway.' And her eyes look down just beneath the man's hips.

Then she turns to Natasha again. 'Well, I'm going to do some sort of job interview... with a little physical exercise I guess. But I should ask Miss Stamford if it requieres any assistence.' Alice grins makes a quick glance around the club if she had appeared already.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"Not at all, Mister O'Connor," Natasha smiles as the Mekhet joins herself and Alice. "Although, would you mind if I'm an informal wench and use first names? We are out on the town and relaxing, after all," she adds, suddenly watching with interest to Thomas' reaction to being held by the chin....

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max makes his way into the club with little trouble, taking a look around to see if there were any familiar faces gathered at the popular watering hole. Unlike the other times he had visited, the thin Mekhet had brought a more... colorful outfit.

On Gillifrey, things are... differant...

Assuming no one stops him on the way in, the recently returned Mekhet will find a quieter corner of the club to readjust himself to the ebb and flow of humanity within the Asylum.*

PRE

Thomas reacted to the slim and delicate touch of Alice's hand on his chin with the hint of a smile ... and his left hand moving to her back with just enough pressure to force her face slightly away from his. The Deputy pulls away with a grin and wink. "If I was that easy I wouldn't half as much fun."

He keeps the gentlemanly grin as he turns to Natasha. "Among my friends the use of one's first name is usually reserved for those in rather intimate relationships. Why cut out all the fun by cheating and using them now?"

Thomas' attention was on the two new female kindred and thus he almost missed the Shadow walking by in a rather interesting outfit. The Deputy smiles in genuine surprise as he sees Max Heinz walking by. Thomas moves a bit closer to the Kindred and as he walks by speaks to the man with a touch of humor in his voice.

"So they let you in with that outfit? You really are good." Thomas smiles. "Welcome back, would you care to join us?" He asks with a nod to the two rather striking female kindred.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice smiles to Thomas. 'We're going to play Hard to Get? Challange accepted Mister.' Then she thinks about the words exchanged by Natasha and Thomas. Alice probably didn't really care about titles as much as other members of the Invictus did. To her sister, she always made a bit fun about all the titles, but in the new city she should think about her reputation. So she simply nods, though she thought that the use of formality was mostly between members. Personally Alice wouldn't have a problem with Natasha calling her Alice.

Then Alice is kinda surprised to hear Thomas speak to someone else, when she looks, she is even more surprised to see Max Heinz. However, she waits a moment to hear his reply.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread