It was early in the evening, after a day with average weather, Alice had just woken up from a good day sleep. Today was such a day that she had planned to feed. And not because she was necessarily hungry, but because she had read something awfull. Something that pissed her off. The angry Daeva went in her car to the end of the Twilight Ninjas Fan Day. And yes, such a day pisses Alice off.

In her new T-shirt Alice entered the Hotel in downtown Sacramento where the happening took place. From a distance, the ballroom looked normal, perhaps a bit too crowded, but yet normal. However, when Alice starts to submerge with the crowd, she sees all her enemies. I love Alice Cullen! on their clothes, and they had buttons with TEAM ALICE written on it. The one Kindred among all these kine couldn't manage to smile, and it took only ten minutes until she could here murmering voices about her. People wondered what a girl like her did at their Fan Day. And it was clear that Alice didn't make a joke, her face was deadly serious after all.

The t-shirt

Alice wandered around, and went to a less crowded corner of the ballroom. She stood in front of a poster on the wall, thinking of a plan how to subtly take someone away to drain. However, that plan fell apart when she hears this:'Hey, you!' A girl of highly 20 ticked on Alice's shoulder 'What a stupid shirt you have, and what the hell are you doing here with that expression of sourness on your face.' The tiny brunette looked angry. But so was Alice. She raised her eyebrows because she had expected the attention she loves so much, but directly so rude... nah, unbelievable!
'Haha! You people are so funny. And you wanna know why I'm so full of sourness, because VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE. Go watch fucking Nosferatu or something, like Dracula, for Bram Stoker's sake! But Twilight, just NO.' Alice had planned to do this subtly, but with the tiny girl in front of her, she couldn't resist the urge to shout at her. The result was that the girl did a step back, shocked with tears in her eyes. Pity girl, big mouth with friends around her, but actually not so tough at all.
A couple of 'Twi-Nerd' friends did a step closer though. They wanted to say things to Alice, but a low voice silenced them all. 'Easy girls, easy.' A big bold man stepped between Alice and the twi-nerds. He asked what was happening, the girls started to talk, but Alice simply sighed. She knew what was going to happen already.

5 minutes and 37 eyerolls later...

Alice sat in front of the big bold man, with 'Fred' on his name card. He had removed her from the ballroom. This was all so childish, Alice had made her apologies and the twi-nerds had calmed down. For some reason Fred saw this as a break, and he had his donut ready in his hand while he talked to Alice. 'Please, tell me your name.'
'I'm Alice.' She snapped.
'Yes, half the girls here says to be Alice. Your REAL name, if you don't mind.' He was obviously bored and set his teeth in the donut. He still looked at Alice, waiting for an answer to his standard question.
Alice shaked her head, why could nobody work with her? She looked to Fred, and used her majestic powers to let him drop his donut. He awed at her as she stood up and walked closer. With her mouth close to his ear she whispered. 'As I said, I am Alice. And if you and your terrible Twilight Tour ever go to Europe, please say hello for me, to my sister.' Directly after that said, her teeth sunk into his neck. The Kiss overwhelmed Fred. His blood tasted not as good as it would usually taste, but Alice had ruined half her night just to feed, so she drank gluttonous from the fattie. Leaving him and his donut in the little room, she walked out of the Hotel with firm steps.

Once a decadent Bacchante, always a decadent Bacchante.