Ended
Watch

Homeless Fighters Unite

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian lays down on the couch, while Jeff sits next to her. Jill's hand drapes down to scritch the dog behind his ear while she waits for Ajax, Kat and the others to arrive. Jill didn't know if Dirge was gonna show up and to be honest she didn't really care. Jill's plans right now is to use those underground tunnels to sneak in there and take out there leadership. Jill's getting pissed though. So much for the new Reeve, he hasn't returned her calls. Oh well if its up to them then they will deal with it.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph knocks once before opening the door and walking into the apartment. "Hey" He pets Jeff if it looks like he can get away with it and not lose a finger. Remaining standing he looks at his phone to check the time then puts it away.

"You hear anything from the higher ups? I haven't seen Max in a while." There's a hint of anxiety beneath the calm, things had gotten very dicey.

PRE

The door to Jillian's place opens again and in walk Ajax and Katrina, the large Gangrel in black steel toed boots, blue jeans and a new black leather jacket, the better looking member of the couple dressed simply in a tight sweater and jeans. It seemed that they were dressed for function ... or at least comfort.

"Hey." Ajax greets Jillian and Joe with a bit of a smile.

S
    Steven

"Hey Guys, thanks for coming." Jill says as she sits up, gives the dog a good scratch before Jeff gets up and mosies into the bedroom.

"So, Max left town, we don't know for how long. And Amos never came back and hasn't returned my calls. My guess is he is dead or Torpered." Jill says with blatent unhappiness in her voice. "If we are going back in, the tunnels underground that Jax discovered is probably the best way. So, what are we thinking?"

Katrina sat down on the sofa and put her feet up. "Joseph, nice to see you again." She smiled. "Have we heard from Dirge? She was going to find out some information."

S
    Steven

Jill wraps an arm around her Family member and pulls her close in a half armed hug. "Naw I haven't heard shit. Not terribly suprised but yeah, I haven't heard from her."

"Either of you talk to her?" Jill asks the boys.

PRE

"I'll handle it. I need to speak with her anyways and she seems to have the information we need to get this job done." Ajax takes a seat on the battered old couch, putting Katrina between himself and Jillian and drapes his around her. Kat was still hurt from being Torpored at Court and it seemed that the Gangrel pack was either knowingly or unknowingly protecting their injured member. "Sucks about Amos, the guy was alright. Those fuckers are gonna pay when we get at them."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph shakes his head. "No, I don't regularly talk with the Heirophant." He looks at the all too human embrace, then back at Jillian. "It would probably be best to look for Amos's body if or when we do go back in.

Also, we really need to get some more people for this. Even with what we can do with our Blood, they have a lot more bodies than we do."

PRE

Ajax shakes his head at Joseph's remark about getting help, the more he thought about all this bullshit the more he realizes just how alone in all of this they were. It reminded him of when he'd get his older brother drunk enough to tell him about being with the Marines in Nam and what it was like. "I don't think anyone wants to touch this whole fucking mess." The offers the group a small smile "Other than our little band of fuckups. I'll try and contact Dirge, I don't know if she'll meet with me or even bother taking my call but she has the most information about this whole place."

Ajax pulls out his phone and sends a text off to the blind Hierophant. It seemed like a dumb idea but the Gangrel knew that she had an app on her phone that allowed her to receive text messages.

PRE

"Dirge is willing to meet me and we're going to need her to finish this whole damn mess. I just need to clear up a few things with her first, after that last Court I think she believes the worst about us." Ajax stands up and moves towards the door, stops and looks back. "I'm going to the Crone Farm, if I don't make it back ..." Not that he would stat anything but he wasn't complete sure of Dirge's intentions. He wanted to make things right and he hoped that Dirge did as well. Still things were tense right now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.