41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Eternal Questions for Eternal Sentry

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

I'm so sorry, I got you confused with Emily. Ignore the deranged rantings of Eternal Sentry's player.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

u
    ursur5

1sucess toward shapeshifting

Alex's head is sent reeling as the snowball makes contact, the force of the shot almost drops him to a knee. After he manages to recompose himself he shrinks down to his hishu form bearing his neck to the elder. After wipeing away the snow all thats left in its place is a matted mess of brown, blue, and red as blood begins to poor from his mouth and nose. He lowers his head to the elder wolf and tries to amend for the affront. << I spoke out of turn. Please bear my pack no ill will.>>

PRE

Well it was Alex's own damn fault for mouthing off. As an Elodoth Matt understands that he has to try and calm the situation down rather than get in the way of Eternal Sentry's anger. That was a job of the Tanks.

Still he makes an effort to appease the Elder Elodoth and hopefully allow Alex the time to keep groveling.

<Honored Elder please accept the apology of my Packmate and forgive, on this occasion, his wayward tongue so he may learn to hold it in the future.>

4 suxx to talk down ES

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The snow fall away, showing a swelling and bruise forming on his human face. Some white powder still remains, above his lip and around his eyes.

"Know your advantage. Do not dither. Or Real will take you, and turn your hair." Her words, while normally would be scary, just fall off the edge of terrifying into luridly surreal.

She turns back to Emily. "Then scatter new ones, and follow the leaves that leave."

E
    Ephsy

"Honored Elder..." StormWind uthered with the utmost deference. "I shall know my place. I shall not show indecision. But I'll display my ignorance, which leaves must we follow?"

E
    Ephsy

(OOC: that should have been "... Which leaves are leaving?")

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

She looks sad. And then Glares at Alex again, before turning back to Stormwing. "You should scatter the leaves, and follow the leaves that leave. Where they leave through is where you seak them."

E
    Ephsy

OOC

L
    LordHarley

Johan has remained himself quiet for a reason. He is trying to decipher the old enigmatic wolf. One of the things he loves the most to do.

Libra doesn´t know if ES has noted him. But it was his intent. He knows how she can complicate things, as a wise elder she is, if realize that there is another enigmatic speech enthusiastic.

By the way, Libra knows that there is better talkers in his pack. Like Matt for exemple.

Roll to assemble the puzzle, by gathering the speach from everyone there, understanding what ES is trying to say

E
    Ephsy

OOC

Sudden realization hits StormWing features. "The Gardener sows his Essence to make the magaths, they are the leaves. We have to harass them and those who scatter will take us to the Gardener."

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last