Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Ariana and Thomas

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana was very pleased to hear the word charity. She had hoped to find some events or functions in which to attend. Thomas had seemed to be spot on. "I would indeed enjoy something of that nature. Do you happen to know what charity it supports? Is it one of those old fashioned drive ins?" A friendly movie outside may be a fun affair she thought.

PRE

"It's for one of the local food banks run by one of the local churches. It is a pretty simple set up, just some chairs in a parking lot and a very large screen. Just bring some canned goods for admission." If Mister Thomas O'Connor, Soldier of the First Estate and undead predator who sustained a false life with the blood of the living could blush without the add of Vitae, he probably would have. He was getting something out of it, contacts and a member of his herd, but it still made him feel closer to his former humanity. Which could be both a blessing and a curse.

"A good film under a nice night's sky is a rather pleasant experience."

A
    Ariana Donovan

"That may be quite interesting." Ariana smiled just as her cell phone went off in her purse. She knew without looking it was probably her editor again tonight. "Perhaps we shall schedule another meeting in the future." A pleasant charming smile creased her face. She was really looking forward to get to know another friend in Sacramento.

PRE

"I should be going but I am looking forward to meeting with you again." With a smile he slides a card containing his cell number to the Ariana. "Oh and that line from Casablanca was not spoken to Ilsa but Captain Renault. However while I do admire the career of Claude Rains, I am willing to admit, under duress, that you have a much prettier figure." He moved his mouth closer to her ear, so that only she could hear his parting words. "Goodnight Madam Donovan."

With a smile he makes his way from the table hoping that his compliment would brighten the prospect of her having to deal with those held her back at her paper. Well at least for the rest of the night.

S
    Selena

Thomas walked away fast enough that she was unable to properly say goodbye. She was slightly put off by his gesture of whispering in her ear. As she slipped her notebook into her purse she grabbed her cell phone and checked it. It was a text that she was not expecting and she proceeded to walk out of the Avalon.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.