Ended
Watch

Shadow's Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner sat in the Private Meeting room at the Avalon. He was, as he had been since the the night of the February Court, unmasked. Cheyenne did not come today with him. Well she did, she was outside in the car. But she did not come in with him. She knew that this appointment would make or break Conner's hope for the Priscus-ship. The room had a rectangular table in it, Conner purposefully sat directly in the middle and not at the head. He was hoping to come into this meeting on equal terms.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max makes his way wordlessly into the meeting room; his usual slacks and white shirt on. He had thought of upscaling his wardrobe given his new position, but decided against it. If his clothes were good enough to get killed in as a Deputy, they were nice enough to get killed in as the Sheriff. He nods his head to the other Mekhet, closing the door behind him before setting down.

Once seated, Max takes a moment to get comfortable before addressing the other Mekhet.* Good evening Mr Greyson. What's on your mind tonight, hmm? *His tone is calm and even, a pleasant enough greeting. He didn't consider the man an enemy, and was indeed interested in the what the one man wanted.*

C
    Conner Greyson

As the Reeve enters Conner stands. Once the Reeve sits, Conner sits. "Firstly Reeve Heinz I would like to congratulate you for your appointment. I have a gift for you but it was not appropriate for me to bring into the Avalon." Conner says with appropriate deference for the position.

As one to come to the point Conner says, "If I may ask, how do you feel about Mr. Von Schusten's exit from Court? And the position of Priscus?" Conner asks.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Reeve. Christ, that was going to take some getting used to... For a moment, Max considers telling the other man to simply address him as Mr. Heinz; Max never feeling comfortable with all the pomp and titles the undead liked to used. But after the dress down he got from Ish, he wasn't about to cause any more name-based waves...

Instead, he simply nodes his head.* Thank you, Mr Greyson, I look forward to receiving it in a more appropriate setting. The outcome the Court is simple enough, Mr Von Schusten failed his test and you passed yours. A rather unexpected turn of events. As for the position of Priscus, I haven't given the matter too much thought, I was going to wait until the night of our family meeting to make any final decisions...

*Which was a bold face lie. Max had thought long and hard about how much he didn't want to be Priscus...*

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner listened to the words of the Reeve. Conner was very happy that the position had gone to Max. Conner could not help but wonder though if the position had gone to max because of Wilhelm's exit. But Conner also wondered if he would have won his fight against Wilhelm. Conner had no doubt that in the skills of a blade he could have taken the German. But Conner did not know what other disciplines the German had up his sleeve to overcome Conner's attacks.
    2suxx

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

FAIL

C
    Conner Greyson

"I understand your position and it is one I share. The other reason I asked for this meeting is out of concern that I had created an enemy of you, Reeve Heinz. And to tell you that you had made a valid and completely factual point. We have never spoken before. And that is something I want to change." Conner said honestly. Conner had picked up on a lie there but could not be certain what the lie was.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max waves the man's concerns away.* You need not worry about counting me as an enemy quite yet, it was all necessary due to the public nature of the confrontation. But you are correct, we have not had any interactions outside of official functions and the unfortunate events of the other night. So let me ask you this, why is it you seek the Priscus position?

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner listened, paused, gauged the man that sat before him, "Because I feel that the Priscus position has been mistreated under the reign of Mr. Von Schusten. I feel that I better understand the position then most." Conner's voice carried an honesty and a directness then most. "I am reminded of something that the former Priscus said," Conner paused before quoting,

"You sound as though you expect me to fulfill the role of your Sire."

"In this aspect Von Schusten was partially correct. A Priscus should, when necessary, act as a Sire would. Through both education and discipline. Not every kindred is given a proper upbringing. Some I dare say are given none at all." Conner paused after those last words.

“And that is why I volley for this position. To act as a Priscus should. To lead, to educate and to discipline. All when necessary of course.”

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods as he listens to the man, shifting a little as he feels his cell phone going off. He ignores it the first time, but the second time it goes off a few seconds later, he holds a finger up for the other Mekhet to pause.* I'm sorry, just a moment please....

*He fishes for the black phone with the chrome apple on the back, reading something on the screen. His neutral expression changes to one of anger, the thin man scowling as he replaces the phone in his pocket.* Well, Mr Greyson; I will wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. But I'm afraid I won't be there to vote on the subject. I seems I will be taking an extended leave of absence...

*Max stands, offering the man his hand.* Just do me a favor, don't let the girls kill each other at the meeting?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.