Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 4

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Technique

Starflower smiles at the new Prospect. "Thats great! If you want to get in the Family business, start reading up on bikes. Infact..." he pauses, kneeling down and digging through his dufflebag. Oh. My. God. Did something fucking die in there? The smell...just....damn. "Here, read this. Our brother owns a custom bike shop, and if you want in we can always make room for Family." He says, handing over the worn Chiltons manual. To the others, Sally and Matt and the two other pups, he nods his head in departure. Double checking that none of the Herd were around, he drops into his grey, black, and white Urhan form, trotting back to ACB territory.

U
    Ursula

Without further ado, Kamaria bid her farewell to the remaining uratha and followed after the Elodoth.

H
    Hatueli

QuoteQuote:
    "I also respect wisdom in thought and action, Faithkeeper", Soraya answered solemnly. "I trust your word, and I obey the Laws of our People. Know that I'm also not one to back down from my convictions."

With a respectful nod, she declared, "If the Shadow Seekers need me, then it will be my Honor to bear that name. I will not fail in my duty; and I make sure my pack doesn't either."
    Soraya joined in with the goodbyes as necessary as the others left. Turning to Sally, she started, "I am ready to go when you are; do you have any questions or tests for me?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"No, no tests or questions, yet. Those will come with time. Lets go, I want to meet up with Matthew and Jordan. Jordan is being initiated today. Maybe you can see what your future has to bring." Sally says and walks off toward the meeting point of her pack and Golden Bear.

here is a Link to the meeting thread: LINK

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4