Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 4

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

"Hello Kamaria, I am Sally, this is Fred, Soraya and Hector. Welcome to Sacramento." Sally says giving a bow of her head and a warm smile. "I am the Beta of the Shadow Seekers, Matt is the Beta of the Heart of Granite, if Memory serves. And Fred is the Omega of the ACB. Please join us. Soraya and I were just discussing her possible future with the Shadow Seekers."

U
    Ursula

"Thank you, Sally." She replied with a relieved grin, leaning against a nearby tree. Noting that two of the pack wolves were already conversing with other newbies, Kamaria turned most of her attention to Matt. "Like I was saying, I'm new in town, and was told the packs up here in Sacramento could use some fresh blood. Name's Widowsight, of the hirfathra hissu. Changed under the crescent moon."

PRE

"It's a pleasure to meet you Widowsight, welcome to sunny Sacramento." He offers the new arrival a friendly smile. "Where are you coming in from?" Matt asks with his trademark Maine accent.

N
    NoMoshing

Heck smiled at the newcomers when they came, but his attention was focused on Starflower, waiting for his answer to be judged with a hopeful but nervous smile on his face.

Technique

"You show restraint where required, but will not break from your Tribal Oath." Starflower nods his head at the young Ithaeur. "Unless you have other business, i can show you to our territory now." he says, packing his book and 'perscription bottle' back into his duffle bag, preparing to leave Tur.

U
    Ursula

"Born in Ethiopia, but I was raised and changed in a little place in the northern parts of Nevada." She answered, shifting uncomfortably at the thought of her old home. There was a reason she left, and it wasn't just because Sacramento was in need of more Forsaken. "So, you're with the... Heart of Granite, was it? You folks in need of a ritemaster?"

PRE

"Well we have a Crescent Moon on a trial basis right now but considering the amount of spiritual activity in the city right now, we'd be insane to turn down another of the People with a command of our Rituals." For a second he notices that she shifted slightly after mentioning where she was coming in from. The Elodoth knows that it's Sacramento and for the Forsaken Sacramento is a place for the Foolish Tough and Crazy Brave. Damnit he really needed to stop getting drunk with Alison and watching Full Metal Jacket, or at least change up the movie selection.

"I believe that all of the packs have a Crescent Moon in fact. Still if you're willing we're going on a run together in oh ..." The Iron Master pulls out a blackberry and checks the time, his Sister should be howling shortly "... like 20 minutes. Just a patrol to the River and hopefully speaking with the Most Respected Judge in the area." And yes Most Respected Judge are totally capitalized.

"It'll give you a chance to meet the rest of the pack and get to know the city, if you don't mind a bit of a jog of course." The charismatic smile appears again as the child of Red Wolf wonders how the new arrival will react to the changing situation.

U
    Ursula

At the offer to meet the pack and this 'Most Respected Judge' fellow, Kamaria stood straight, a grin settling on her face. The day was getting off to a good start. "How could I pass up a opportunity like that? I'll be there," Now all she had to do was keep her cool, make a good first impression and hope for the best.

PRE

Matt smiles at Widowsight's eager attitude and begins to stretch his legs. "Alright then, I know a few short cuts through No-Wolf's land that should leave us with enough time to show you a bit of the territory on the way there." He begins to move toward the edge of the Tur and motions for the Bone Shadow to follow him.

"Have a good one People." He says with a smile to Sally, Fred, Soraya and Hector.

"Let's go. We've got some ground to cover."

Exit Stage Right: Matt the Wolf. Widowsight you can join the HOG here: http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10835

N
    NoMoshing

Heck nodded an affirmative at Starflower. "My things are in a locker at the Greyhound station, but I can double back for that later," he said with a grin, "I'm looking forward to meeting your pack mates."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last