Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 4

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

"Sally Romanov." Sally says taking the hand in a shake. "The People call me Faithkeeper. I am the Beta of Pack Shadow Seekers. This is Fred of the ACB and another new arrival Soraya"

"So you both are looking for a Pack. Fred, is the ACB recruiting as well? Because the Seekers are as well. Perhaps we should tell the new comers of our packs and they can decide?"
    Sally asks offering up the idea to the three other Uratha.

Technique

Starflower nods when Sally asks about recruitment. "Yes, the ACB currently has room for a wolf or two, if yall are up to it." He says with a somewhat sloppy grin.

N
    NoMoshing

Heck shrugged sheepishly, though the other man's easygoing attitude was helping him relax. "Well, I'll go to whatever pack thinks I'll be a good fit," he said, "I'm a meninna, and a crescent moon. I'm not that much of a scrapper, but I can hold my own. I can speak the Tongue, and I know some of the important but simple rites." He followed up by running a hand through his hair, before continuing with, "So, do either of you particularly want someone like that?"

Technique

Starflower breathed in and closed his eyes, quietly but noticeable. Crescent Moon Hunter in Darkness. Lets see if he holds true to his renown. "Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood needs an Ithaeur, but I have a question for you before we just walk on back." He looks Hector in the eyes, not as a declaration of dominance but to set the tone for the seriousness of the question. "A Wolf-Blooded family, unaware of their lineage, stumbles across a sacred site. What do you do?" Wisdom or Purity, little brother.

S
    Sally Romanov

"The Seekers could benifit very much with the presence of a Judge." Sally turns to Soraya, "Do know though dear that I hold the Laws of our people very seriously. I am the Faithkeeper. The Shadow Seekers do value all that the Uratha are, but we are a pack of wisdom first. We are slow to Judge, but Steadfast once our Judgment has been made."

"We are lead by Matthew the Firebringer, and our Omega is Jordan of the Suthar Anzuth"

Or will be soon at least,
    Sally thinks

"Does this sound like a Pack you would be willing to be a part of?"
    Sally asks Soraya

U
    Ursula

From across the street came another uratha, a dark skinned woman who walked with her head high and eyes forward, directly towards the others. Kamaria recognized the signs marking this park as Tur, and remembered being told that violence was forbidden at such a place. But didn't know the attitude of the werewolves here. Just how welcoming they would be to an outsider? "Hey there," She greeted warmly, stopping a few feet from the gathered group. "Don't mean to interrupt, but I'm Kamaria, and I'm kinda new in town." Glancing about to make sure that the herd were out of earshot, she continued on. "A friend told me you folks were lookin' to recruit. Deed name is Widowsight, Ithaeur of the hirfathra hissu."

Technique

Starflower looks to the new arrival, a welcoming smile on his face, but his gaze is quickly averted back to Hector, silent and pretty sure Sally was going to cover introductions, again.

N
    NoMoshing

Heck scratched at the ground with a booted foot for a minute thinking about the problem that was posed to him. "The uragarum are better than most, but if they're ignorant of their heritage, they could do just as much damage as humans. I'd scare them off, run them from the territory. If it's feasible, I'd look into them as possible allies... but I wouldn't kill them." He nodded with a sense of certainty. "The Wolf-blooded are sacred in their own way."

H
    Hatueli

"I also respect wisdom in thought and action, Faithkeeper," Soraya answered solemnly. "I trust your word, and I obey the Laws of our People. Know that I'm also not one to back down from my convictions."

With a respectful nod, she declared, "If the Shadow Seekers need me, then it will be my Honor to bear that name. I will not fail in my duty; and I make sure my pack doesn't either."

Not this time, I won't; not again; not ever; Under Luna, I swear it, she prayed privately, a look of determination on her face.

Glancing over at the newcomvers, she nodded respectfully when introduced.

PRE

Matt Kelly, Presence 3: Charismatic

A jogger approaches the Tur from the neutral north side. As he nears the group of wolves each of them can feel the approach of another of the People. Which was good considering this Uratha was wearing a red Cornell University Big Red Athletics sweater, a pair of black ADIDAS warm up pants, a pair of black cross trainers and a large set of ear phones connected to a new model iPod. As he nears the group, the young man checks his pulse with his right hand and taps the screen a couple of times with his left. A satisfied smile appears on his face as he removes the head phones from his ears and taps the screen a couple more times. Anyone listening would hear a couple of seconds from The Clash's cover of "I Fought The Law" before the iPod is turned off.

Moving to the group Matt offers a smile and a friendly nod to both Sally and Fred, then a Charismatic grin to the newest arrivals to the Sacramento Front of the War. "Matt Kelly, Elodoth of the Heart of Granite pack." He smiles at the group as a whole. "Farsil Luhal." Matt adds a sense of pride in his voice.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last