Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

mending wounds?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew prowls the airport in Urhan, finding a convenient shadowed area near the infested hangar. The time in the wound itself had been nothing short of frustrating, but could he really expect anything better from so damaged a place. In truth, the wait before coming back had been as much to sooth his own nerves as anything else, but now was the time to remove the source of the corruption.

It was just a matter of waiting for the others to arrive.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally, as always, was shortly behind her Alpha, she walked in wearing jeans and a man's cut oxford shirt. She looked like she had just got done working. Because she probably had. "Just us?" Sally asks with a question, wondering if the new arrival would be coming or if it would just be the Alpha and the Beta. Sally was noticeably upset at the others and there lack of dedication. Brandon was the only one who would be forgiven, his reasoning for being gone was right and good.

Jordan arrived not long after sally, wearing his dedicated clothes with a martial arts headband still on.

Wearing this on his head

Spotting Sally and Matthew he casually walked up to them. "Not late am I?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Sally Romanov

"No not at all, thank you for coming Jordan." Sally said looking back and forth between her alpha and the pup. "Plan of attack? Do we go in hard or just go for the drugs?"

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Mathew's gaze flicks between the other two a few times before he shifts fluidly to Hishu. "While I admit to a certain visceral satisfaction in going in swinging, I wouldn't put it past the spirits to form another wound off the rage generated. If we get a chance to take out their stock, fine. But I'd rather lure or frighten them away than turn things into a straight-up fight. And in any case, the Oath needs to be upheld."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Of Course, The oath must come first. But there stock must be destroyed. It is poison, and such a poison makes it easy for manipulation." Sally says with a passionate but serious look on her face. "Perhaps one of us should scout to see how many are in there? Once we have that information we can form a proper plan?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods once at Sally's suggestion. "I'll scout. They won't catch me." It's a simple statement of fact, delivered in the same tone as one might discuss the color of the hangar.

The alpha glances to Jordan a moment later. "You'll do as Sally says, right?" Apparently the question is rhetorical, as before the latter has a chance to answer he's shifted back to Urhan, moving through shadows in an eerie silence that makes him seem like little more than a shadow himself.

At the same time, Sally feels the familiar presence of her brother's thoughts.

UC,Running Shadow,Night Sight

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally looked to the Junior Uratha. "You did well last time Little Brother, Keep it up and keep your eyes open. Learn from us, especially Firebringer. Firebringer is an Example to us all." Sally said as she looked about. "Come follow me." Sally says and quickly shifts into Urhan. Once in Urhan she quickly and quietly dashes over to the top of the hill where they had met before. This place was as good as any to scout down and see if they could gather anything from the higher ground.

We are Making our way to the hill, higher ground to attempt to get a birds eyes. Sally thought/spoke to Matthew. She knew he was on the prowl and did not expect a response from the Alpha.

L

Matthew slips into the darkness, the domain and hunting ground of the Meninna. And he is quickly lost to the sight of casual observers as he makes his way towards his target and prey. Though as he reaches the hangar he finds that the doors all seem to be closed. Looks like he'll have to try getting one open if he's going to get inside, which might be difficult to do in lupine form.

Sally and Jordan, on the other hand, have absolutely no luck finding a hill to watch from. The airport appears to be pretty much flat...probably due to all those nice level runways planes need to take off and land.

Jordan nods at Matthew before he leaves. He heads off with Sally looking for a hill.

"Sorry about last time. Think I fucked it up. That thing started to annoy me, I started feeling that we were not going to get anywhere with it. Yeah.... sorry about that."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last