Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Breaking up the Ring

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Digger was about a mile out from the location that Fred had described. He was the first one there, which was just a bit surprising. Other thing that's surprising is that Starseeker never showed up to set up the hisil side armory. Digger pushed down the stand and relaxed in the saddle of his bike, smoking a cigarette and wondering what was going on with his Pack.

Technique

Starflower padded up to the idling bike, black-and-white shaggy fur covering him. He says nothing ashe approaches, happy to simply be in the company of one of his pack, and to wait for the Alpha and Slick to show up.

L

There was a slight rustling sound as Chantay's lupine form slipped out of the bushes. A black bag is clutched in her teeth, transferred to her hands and slung across her back as she reverts to Hishu between steps. It smells delicious, steak.

Her hands flex slightly as she stands beside her packmates, and closer examination reveals a tight pair of black gloves adorning them. Apparently she was still getting a feel for them. Still, with the possibility that they might be messing around at a place before inviting police scrutiny it seemed like a good precaution.

L

An ever so soft buzzing sound just reaches the ears of her packmates as Chantay fishes her phone from her pocket, eyes flicking briefly across its screen before she slips it away again. Without further ado she begins making her way though the woodlands towards their target. "We're moving out." And though they couldn't see the slight grin of amusement curling the corners of her mouth they could no doubt hear it in her tone. "Do try not to wake up the entire forest."

S
    Steven

Digger slung the tube on his back and followed his Beta, "No Promises" the Biker Wolf said with a toothy smile to his pack. He was ready for what was coming, But where was his Alpha. They planned this together and he was a No Show, what the fuck was up with that. Frustration was evedent on the Digger's face.

Technique

Starflower padded along behind Digger, bringing up the rear of the formation. No Dusk. No Star. What the fuck happened - Focus. Keep your head in the game. Were a man down, not the time to space out. His sleek urhan form was at peak alertness, ears raised and attentive, eyes scanning the darkness for threats both ethereal and physical.

L

It's but a short trek through the woodlands until they come within sight of the area Starflower had seen. A sizable swath of woodland has been cleared close to the road, an ugly scar on the landscape to Chantay's Meninna sensibilities. Especially given the man-made structures that happened to dot it.

The lights are on in a beat up old trailer, presumably where the men running the ring are. And the huddled forms of the dogs can clearly be seen in the chain-link enclosure at the far edge of the clearing. In between are numerous old rusted out automobile carcasses, which appear to be in various stages of rusting out. The pit for fights isn't visible itself, but could easily be hidden from view by the cars.

Chantay takes her backpack off, setting it down on the ground and withdrawing several thick slabs wrapped in butcher's paper. "Okay, first we make sure we know what we're getting ourselves into. I'm going to talk to the dogs, see what they'll tell me and if they can help us. You two are a Rahu and a Blood Talon; I want you to check this place out a bit more closely, see if you can spot any good ambush sites or tactical advantages. Remember, I can practically disable firearms in a small enough area."

"And for now, making sure you're not seen is a lot more important than getting a better view of something. So stay down and be careful. We can abandon subtlety when it's time to start the fighting."

Technique

Starflowers yellow urhan eyes gaze into the lot. Filthy bastards. Dogs might not be the only thing that has been wronged out here. His eyes take on a glossy, milky white, peering into the darkness. But Starflowers eyes did not see just darkness, but the mark of the Dead itself. <<I will try to get a head-count on the humans. Also, im looking around for ghosts. Something this violent would be sure to leave something that needs to be put to rest. It might even have information we can use.>> he says to Chantay, not looking away from what was sure to be a horrific environment.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I'll keep my eyes open for any strategic locations or advantages. Be back here when Slick howls? Sound good?" Digger asks the group, being as wolves don't wear watches and can't really tell time.

L

The mention of rendezvousing after hearing a howl brought a short, surprised, and somewhat disbelieving stare from the Meninna. And, once this was done, she vowed to go over some of the basic tenets of stealth with her two packmates. "I think a wolf howling so close to their trailer might tip them off to something being wrong. Just try to meet back here in about fifteen minutes. We're not on a strict schedule."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last