Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The State Capitol Park Patrol (Open)

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu grins. "Its all good." His stone ears perk for a second before going back to their usual place. "I'm here cause I got bored and haven't gotten around to bugging the Queen about things she wants done. If you get put in charge of watching a gate I assume that you are capable." His voice sounds with calm assertiveness, there is no hint of his comment being a rebuke for Rust's actions.

Grobbler passes out of the park, practically at Olympic speeds. An onlooker would later describe the sight as "like a streak, man. A streak of plaid and stale scotch."

Finally realizing he hasn't been pursued, Grobbler winds down to a winded halt. Every wheeze he takes squeezes out exhaustion and makes room for a growing ball of fury in the pit of his stomach.

For a moment, Grobbler counts out all of the nasty things he could do to that maniac of a lion. A nightmare to make him cry out in fear? A curse most foul? But the more he considers his options, the more extreme he realizes they are.

But Grobbler just doesn't want to let it go either. He's tired of getting pushed around. So, gritting his teeth, Grobbler turns back around and stomps back off into the park. He keeps his eyes peeled, not about to get surprised like that again.

PRE

Rust returns to watching the Gate. Maybe if he just worked everything would get better? "I hate just sitting here though. Its boring. The rest of the court runs off into the hedge to do god-knows what. I'm left siting here." He gives a heavy sigh. He is going to buy The Empty Orchestra dry tonight.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

A stony eyebrow raises on Fu's face. "You do this every day?"

PRE

Rust blinks at Fu's question. "Well, When I'm not working at the gas station... Is that a bad?" He seems puzzled at the notion of doing anything else. "Are you doubting my commitment to the freehold?" His hackles are rising again. His tail give a sharp flick in warning.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

A rumbling chuckle leaves Fu's fanged mouth. "No simply wondering how you hadn't gone insane staring at a one point for days."

Connor stayed standing and tensed again when the lion man started angry again. Did he need to be beaten down before he would truely back down from his aggressivness. Connor was more than willing to see but Fu was in charge, so he knelt down in his pack to calm them.
    He looked around to see if Rust was attracting more attention.
    "That enscorcelled guy is coming back," he told Fu when he saw the guy stomping his way towards them. Connor gave a coughing bark at Rust to get his attention so he could give him a look that said he'd better not try to start something again, until Fu said otherwise.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu glances and sees the man walking towards them. "Calm everyone we can take out anger later when it won't cause a scene."

PRE

Rust remains still, too still. His gaze remains fixed on the Gate Maybe if he ignores the coward, he will leave every one alone.

"FREEHOLD." Grobbler barks, jamming his thumb to his chest. "I'm calling you out on your Oath. You try to jump me again without a reason, you break it." Grobbler has no idea whether the Freehold pledge works that way, but he's hoping it prohibits assault against a member. Hell, it better.

He eyes the three warily. Now that he's here though, he's more worried about the dogs. How fast can they run he wonders, holding his ground.

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread