Watch
101 - 109
DISPLAYED
The State Capitol Park Patrol (Open)

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu holds up his hands again. "Wo wo little man. Why do you need these fliers?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

He looks at Fu like he's said the sky was green. "Th-th-th-they're m-m-m-my Fl-fl-fl-fl-fliers." the 'd-d-d-d-d-duh!' is implied at the end of that statement.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu represses a growl but some of it still escapes. It was a low stone crumbling growl.
    "What if instead of dropping him off with a springer we take him with us. He should be able to point out who took is fliers or at least try to chase them down and give us a good idea. And if this is some sort of ploy by a keeper, we throw him onto the tracks."
    Connor could guess that Fu wouldn't throw the guy onto the tracks. But they are members of the summer court and Fu's mantle spoke enough of his anger.

"Alright, but does anyone really see a deep and abiding value in finding some pieces of paper? The way I see it, the only reason we care at all is that this guy might be one of us."

"You guys can do what you want... F this guy, he's still Hedge loopy. When you get tired of listening to him, dump him at Ember."

"I'll see you guys around."

The Mask finally slips away as Grobbler turns to leave, his long arm and spearlike fingers raised in silent 'see ya later'. He turns and starts to head off, tired to hell of meddling in other people's business.

PRE

Holy sh*... "Your just going to leave this guy here with us? what happened to making sure he was safe from harm?" Rust yells, his tone cries cowardice after the purple Ogre.

"Lets go guys. Fu has the right idea. Ms. Summer would want us keeping the violence under control. Who ever did this is obviously opposed to her rule."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Since nobody is holding him back, he makes a break for it, stammering out only, "I ha-ha-ha-have t-t-t-t-to get th-th-them b-b-b-b-back!" He's moving in the direction of the Amtrak station north of your location.

You can try and Grapple him if you want, his calculated Defense is 5
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

PRE

Rust follows after him. He doesn't dare lunge at the Blue guy for fear of making him panic. "I'll come with you don't go so fast." Rust easily keeps up the pace. He glances over his shoulder to see who is coming as well.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu glares at Grobbler for a moment then moves to catch up with Rust. ~Six days little man, six days~he thinks darkly to himself

Connor takes a moment to sniff the sight where the man had been cowering, getting his scent, in case tracking needed to be done. Then he padded after the other two with his prossesion.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
Closed Thread