Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Recovering the Wayword

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Steven

Jillian looked at her phone and then looked up to Joe, "We there yet?" she asked with no irony at all. Jill wanted to know what happened. She wanted to know what became of Amos and what the hell they can do to get past that. It was like going up against special forces. One trip line and the entire place lit up like a god damn Christmas tree. Only with flare guns and fireworks.

PRE

Ajax hurt like a son of a bitch. The night had started out with Jillian's claws and seemingly had only gotten worse from there. At least his skill with Resilience had eliminated the worst of the damage from the flare gun, it had still caused so much pain that the beast had almost taken over but it could have been worse. And on the bright side the John Carpenter monster hadn't been in the mood for a fight, which was nice.

Still as he walks to the nearest road the Gangrel is sore, hungry and feeling like he just went a round or 12 with Ali. However the night isn't over yet, he still needs to meet with his Coterie and make sure that they were safe. He hoped, really seriously hoped, that Jillian and Katrina were okay, that they'd gotten out of there before the Bums stumbled on their location. There had been that return text from Kat but ... something could have happened after that. He really didn't know what he would do if something ever happened to Jillian or Katrina.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph smiles at the question. "Ask again and I'm turning this car around." He'd wanted to say something like that for a while. "I think that's our man right there." He points towards a large looking figure on the side of the road.

Joseph pulls the car up next to Ajax. "Yo hop in, we're leaving the bums to their fireworks." That was one down, now where was the sneaky bastard? Hopefully not a pile of ash getting relieved on.

Katrina opens the rear passanger door and gets out. She holds the door open for him.

"You need a hand?" she said looking worried.

PRE

Ajax doesn't answer, he merely hugs Katrina, allowing her hands to feel the burned patch on the back of his leather jacket. His ability with Resilience had mitigated the damage from the flare gun, but what man in the history of the world hadn't played up an injury around a beautiful woman willing to do whatever it takes to make him better. He turns back to the car and let Katrina in first, jumping in as soon as she is seated. He looks at the other two Kindred in the vehicle, nodding to Jillian ... an I'm okay nod. "Dirge and Amos okay?" He asks after the other two vampires who were there with them, ignoring Jacob the Fangsta who'd fucked off in the middle of a tense situation and left him and Joseph hanging.

S
    Steven

"Haven't seen or heard from Amos, Dirge is fine." Jillian says keeping a strong face for her packmate. Jill caught the nod and new what it ment. Jill figured that Ajax had a nurse, "Glad your okay man," Jill said with sincerity, as she did she took out her cell and texted Amos again.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Good to see you're still with us." Joseph shifts in the front seat to look at the back. "Did they have legit fireworks in there?" The hug gets filed away next to the fact that homeless can get a rather large supply of fire. Along with other questions and concerns regarding this eventful evening.

Player of the Month

"They've got flare guns, flares and lights rigged around their camp and they didn't back off when they caught sight of me. Fuckers came right after me, I ended up falling down into the Sewers after getting hit with a Flare. Barely kept control and ran into ... something. A seven foot tall big ugly guy with bony, claw like hands, asked me if I was dinner. Shuffled off after I said no. I was in no shape for a fight ... or talk if it was on our side." He wonders again about the John Carpenter monster in the Sewer. "I did find a way through the Sewers and drains to almost right under their camp."

S
    Steven

"No Shit... Under there Camp? Crazy." Jillian said ideas running through her head. She gave a small shake of the head before speaking words, gaining some sense. "We need to get back, get you cleaned up and something to munch on. Kat can ya check his wounds please. I know he says he ain't hurt bad but I don't want our boy playing Mister Tough guy."

"Maybe tonight wasn't a complete loss..."

"Under their camp...." Katrina said out loud. It was the formation of a plan, a way to deal with them. Katrina was allways looking for that tactical advantage or shortcuts the enemy would not have though of. This was a perfect example.

"Sorry, yes I will have a look when we get home." In this case home was meaning Kats place. Still Ajax had barely been away from her since that night.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.