Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Little rabbit in Big city

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

The Wizened re-enters the lounge soon enough. That certainly must have been a brief phone call.

"All right gentlemen... here you are."

Mr. Bates hands each man the contact information for the high-ranking members of each of their individual Courts.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm afraid I have some rather urgent business which requires my immediate attention. Good evening, gentlemen."

Turning on his heel, the hotel manager exits the lounge and soon disappears for good into the depths of the hotel.

J
    Jase

Stouie noticed how Mr. Bates seemed to act in the presence of the Winter King, it almost makes him think of what he had gotten his own self into here. Looking at Jimmy he gives him a slight nonchalant point and look of Do you see how this dude is acting... Giving his attention back to Mr. Bates as he welcomed them, Stouie also noticed he was happy to hurry the three men back out of the throne room, this in its self put Stouie somewhat at ease.

When Mr. Bates told them to have a seat while he took care of some business, Stouie waited and wondered if the dreaded King was possessed or being manipulated by something darker and more menacing than jock itch. Stouie had never seen a man like this King and hoped the man was healthy and sane, one never knows in this day and age. Stouie would have never believed in half the shit he's seen or experienced had he not been abducted.

As Stouie thought a bit more, he barely noticed when Mr. Bates returned and handed them each contact information for their respective courts and blah blah blah. Putting the paper inside his pocket, Stouie knew the man was in a hurry, probably to lock himself in a room and hide from the King. All of this just made Stouie reconsider, if he was affraid of this king, then he wondered if anyone in town was not affraid and this, only made Stouie's gut cramp and gas start building up. Taking note as Mr. Bates left, Stouie nodded to Smudge and Jimmy and decided to leave before something sinister made him feel like Mr. Bates but as he was leaving his mind drifted to a couple movie lines that had him thinking of staying far from Mr. Bates. No! I will not hide in the fruit cellar! Ha! You think I'm fruity, huh? I'm staying right here. This is my room and no one will drag me out of it, least of all my big, bold son!...Norman! What do you think you're doing? Don't you touch me, don't! NORMAN! Put me down, put me down, I can walk on my own...

Smudge

PRE

Smudge took the information and visibly sighed. He already knew Kaito and had met Bert before. Harvey he knew nothing about apart from the odd rumour and the Queen....well, fuck knows about that one.

"Thanks, I'll be off too." And with that, Smudge leaves the Four Seasons without a backwards glance.

L
    LilZomvieFufu

Pleased to be officially be a part of the freehold Jimmy smiled as he took the information from Mr.bates. Noticing Stouie's actions he nods, he noticed how Mr. Bates acted as well though in truth he couldn't blame him the king was an intimidating figure.

As the others left the hotel Jimmy decided it was best to follow their lead, without hesitation he turned and quickly made his way towards the exit.

Welcome to the Freehold!

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.