Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Little rabbit in Big city

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    L
    LilZomvieFufu

Jimmy Luckfoot whistles softly as he enters the four seasons. The hotel was more impressive then he was accustomed to. Despite all of its charm Jimmy still found himself feeling a little home sick. After all the home he just left was his first safe home since he escaped the gentry. Part of him wanted to run home but deep down he knew being safe was the most important thing and his old home was compromised.

Embracing the lessons he was taught Jimmy forgets about his old home and focuses on making Sacramento his new home. His ears twitching slightly as he keeps an ear out for anything he may want to avoid as he makes his way towards the receptionist's desk. Once he reaches the desk he tries to give the receptionist a friendly smile but it looks more nervous then friendly.

"Excuse me, um... can you help me? I'm looking for a uh Mr. ..." For a moment he realizes he forgot the name that odd changeling he met earlier told him to ask for. Thinking to himself Jimmy tries to remember Bob? No. Banner? No. bats? No. Oh Bates! "A Mr. Bates" Smiling big as he finally remembers the name.

J
    Jase

Stouie made his way into the 4 Seasons, looking around he admired the smalls things he saw. Like the way it smelled, the colour and the people and their mannerisms. As he made his way to the reception desk, Stouie noticed another was asking to see Mr. Bates and he spoke as he came up to the recptionist or desk clerk.

"Yes, i myself am here to see Mr. Bates as well."

Stouie nodded to the one from the winter court, he looked for a moment before he spoke to him.

"The names Stouie, so i am guessing you just arrived here in town as well? Same here, i must say so far the city seems nice and very inviting. I wonder if there is a nice sized pool close by?"

Stouie tried not to seem awkward, but alas that how he usually came across to some or he stumble over his word that he spoke. Turn away from the recption desk, Stouie watched those inside the 4 Seasons as he waited and reached inside his pocket for his rock. Plulling it out, Stouie rubbed the smooth surface and just waited. He knew as long as he had his rock, then anything was possible and maybe Sacremento would be safer than the last city he lived in.

d
    druidspath

Conrad notices the two Lost approach the front desk. He regards them from his perch in the lounge on the second floor for a bit. And as they await Mr. Bates, knowing that the manager is currently occupied, reseats imself at the piano, and begins playing "You dont even know who I am" by Patty Loveless. Changing the lyrics just a bit, to catch the two's attentions, and invite them to the lobby bar landing...

L
    LilZomvieFufu

Mere moments after Jimmy asked for Mr. bates he hears the person next to him ask for the same person. Turning to see another changeling Jimmy smiles a small smile. After Stouie introduces himself Jimmy nods "Jimmy Luckfoot is the name nice to meet ya." As he speaks he repeatedly glances around checking out different noises.

"Yup, I'm new too." He keeps his sentences short and to the point as he speaks. "It does seem nice. A pool? By the looks of this place I bet they got 3 pools" he chuckles a bit before he hears the piano being played looking over he notices another changeling.

Returning his attention to Stouie he motions to the piano playing changeling "He may know something, let go see."

Smudge

PRE

Smudge entered the 4 Seasons and immediately looked out of place. If it wasn't the layer of grime coating his skin, it was the noxious toxic smell that seemed to roll from his skin of smouldering ember. His bloodshot eye scanned those around and he headed for the reception, waiting as patiently as he could.

A finger tapped away on the counter.

"Of course sir... one moment, please"

The young man behind the front desk nods to the strange men. His eye lingers on the finger tapping on the counter, but he keeps his annoyance to himself.

Some people's children...

Soon, a tall, thin Wizened appears from the elevator and greets all three of the Lost gentlemen.

"Hello, I am Mr. Bates. I assume you gentlemen need the services of a concierge? If you will please follow me into the lounge, I will do my best to assist you each in turn."

Gesturing to the lounge opposite the lobby bar, he waits for each of the men to make himself comfortable before continuing. He smiles and nods to the man playing the piano in the lounge, encouraging him to continue.

L
    LilZomvieFufu

Luckily for Jimmy the man behind the counter was quick enough to respond to stop him from wandering off like he was about to. Trying to be polite he smiles and nods towards the newcomer though in truth the toxic smell makes Jimmy yearn for a breath of fresh air.

With the three of them standing around Jimmy tries to think of something to say but small talk isn't one of his strong points. He is just about to give up on the idea of small talk as Mr. Bates arrives. Relieved to have something to do again he follows Mr Bates to the lounge. He takes a seat as he waits for everyone to get situated.

Smudge

PRE

"Smudge," the one-eyed Ogre gruffly announces to the changelings that seem to be crawling out of every orifice. Heading into the bar lounge, Smudge looked at the very nice furniture and sighed. "Best if I stand."

Last thing he needed was a cleaning bill.

J
    Jase

Stouie nodded to Jimmy, he chuckled when he said the probably had 3 and looked around and agreed. When he was just about to follow Jimmy, the recptionist got up and a tall thin man appeared. he asked them and another man to follow him into the lounge as he said he was Mr. Bates. Following him, Stouie spoke as the entered the lounge.

"I am Stouie by the way."

When SWmudge introduced himself, Stouie nodded a hello to him and noticed the man did not take a seat. Stouie decided to stand as well, he did not want the man to feel bad. Plus, for all Stouie knew it could be a custom and he would not want the stain of being disrespectful clouding his arrival, so standing was fine with Stouie.

d
    druidspath

The piano player streams from Patti Loveless to The Cowboy Junkies.

Thankfull that the other Lost sat close enough for him to participate in the conversation. He scoots to one end of the piano bench making room for another to sit.

"Name 'a Conrad, well thats my name these days... Smudge, I knew one like you in Texas. Piss poor attitude for a youth, but tallented individual to be sure. Come sit here, Im sure the black lacquer wont stain."

With that Conrad faces forward as though he were reading music to play by, though his eyes are closed. Striking the keys softly, hes obviously making more of a white noise to disguise the nature of the discussion about to ensue. With that he waits patiently...

Piano playing/performance

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread