Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Lines in the Sand

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Vinny looked up as the door opened and his Amazonian Alpha entered, apologizing. He couldn't see the point, it was n't like anything had happened. With a grin and a nod to Gwen, Vinny headed back to join Matt and Jordan.

"Sorry, guys," he says. "A night out? Sounds like a plan. How's about Valentines night? Nothing quite like a bunch of sad, lonely wolves to get the girls hot and bothered."

PRE

Matt gave his fellow Iron Master a grin. "The Wolf Must Hunt my friend, the wolf must hunt. We'll just be hunting little red ridding hood." He gives a small chuckle at the thought, sometimes Iron Masters Elodoths could be an odd breed indeed. "So Jordan you in?"

"Yeah I am in. Its going to be epic." Jordan Grins at the pair.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Technique

Dusk showed up at Gypsies, she walked inside wearing blue jean shorts a white t-shits and white reeboks. Her hair was pulled back and she had very little make-up on, just lip gloss. Dusk smiles as she saw Fred coming out and nodded, as she entered she saw Starseeker and walked over to where he was speaking.

"Evening, hope i am not late. I saw Fred leave and thought i missed something, thanks for the invite by the way."

Dousk looked at those gathered, she smiled and nodded to those she had met before. Pulling out her pack of Marlboro reds, Dusk was going to light up when she remembered her manners and spoke.

"Is it ok if i smoke a cigarette? Or must i go outside and light up 10 feet away?"

Dusk stifled a chuckle, but knew some restaurants forbade the smoking inside or within 10 feet from the door and that was why she asked before lighting her cigarette. Dusk so wanted to smoke the cigarette, it helped calm her nerves when she was amongst a large group of people and prevented her from getting lost amongst the conversations and eased her mind a tad.
    After walking back in, Fred ignored the others of the People in the room, except for her. Shes taken my place as TNG. How does this work? Am i still the Omega? he thought, creeping up behind her, waiting till she was busy asking about the cigarettes before he tapped her right shoulder, stepped to the left, and waited for her to finally see him. "Hey Dusk. If you wait till after the head-honcho talk, we can go outside and smoke something that wont kill you. Of course, we dont really have to worry about it - but why dull the senses? Cigarettes mess up your sense of smell."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew glances toward Sally. "Since it was your idea, I suppose it's only fair that you get to break it to them."

J
    Jase

As Dusk was speaking she felt a tap on her shoulder, when she finished she looked to her left and saw it was Fred. When she was done speaking, Dusk listened as Fred spoke. She smiled, putting the cigarette back into the pack and placed them in her back pocket.

"No problem, i can wait. I really don't think that it dulls my sense of smell, besides it's the only smokable substance i can carry without a fear of breaking the law."

Dusk chuckled, she smiled slyly at Fred and waited for his response.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally nods and smiles to her Alpha. As she does she hops over the bar and sits on it with her feet on a bar stool." May I have your attention.” She paused for a moment. “Thank you all for coming. First and foremost the Shadow Seekers would like to thank The Justicars, the Heart of Granite, the Ascendant Crescent Brotherhood and The Sworn for agreeing to meet with us. I would like to thank you all again on a personal level for trusting us to meet here. It says a lot about the relationships we have built with each other. It also shows that we are willing to unite in the face of Danger."

Sally spreads her arms out gesturing to the food and the drinks, "If you have not gotten food or wish for another drink please do not hesitate, tonight Gyspy's is open to the people. I do ask though if you want to smoke please do step outside, we do live in California after all." Sally says this with a big smile, part of the smile is focused on the room and the other part is focused on Vinnie, remembering their convo from the other day.

"So now on to the reason why we asked you all here tonight," Sally paused for a moment, "First, for those of you who I have not met, my name is Sally Romanov, I am Beta of the Pack Shadow Seeker. Recently I have noticed some holes in our security that I brought to Firebringer's attention. He felt we should all gather together to discuss this." At this point Sally looks to Jordan, "Jordan will you hand me that?" She asked pointing to the blue map tube.

Once she has been handed the tube Sally hops off the bar and goes over to one of the round tables. "If you will gather round please."

Sally opens the tube and pulls out two maps, "Not to worry, I will destroy these maps when this meeting is over." Sally says as she unrolls the two maps. "Now as you can see this is where our territories are now." Sally conveys, showing the map with each of the territories filled in and color coded. It is not 100% accurate but it is a good approximation.

"You will probably notice there are some gaps, here and here." Sally points to the space between the ACB and the Sworn Territory. Some more established wolves would know that to be where the territory that belonged to the Howlers. Sally also points to the Gap between the ACB and the Seeker Territory.

"This is my recommendation." Sally said and removed the top map, showing that the gaps were now filled. The Old Howler Territory was divided in half between the ACB and the Sworn. The empty space between the Seekers and the ACB was filled and belonged to the Seekers now. “Now what I would also recommend is a system of roads that are declared Tur, that would allow for safe travel.”

Sally paused and looked around the room, “So what do you all think? Please remember that we are bringing this too you not to exclude anyone or gain more power, but to fill the gaps in the security of our territories and to protect the people.” Sally looks around the room, opening it up to questions or comments or laughs in her face.

Technique

As Sally is gathering the selected People, he makes one last comment before 'Head Honcho' talk begins. "Bah, Lunas said nothing about carrying pot."

Aside from that comment, Fred listened very intently. His role, his auspice, defined him as being the first on the front lines, the one to know where to defend and where to push forward, so he looked at the map close, and for a long time, trying to burn it into his memory. This is like when the Europeans divided Africa after World War 1. 'Puny savages, they dont know the real dangers of this world!' they said. Look at Africa now. Fuck i hope that doesnt happen to Sac.

Vinny smirked at mention of smoking and living in California but said nothing, respecting Sally's restaurant. When the maps are rolled out, he moved forward to get a better look, gazing over them.

Quickly a question formed.

"Could I ask, what brought this on, looking at where our borders begin and end?" he said, looking up to Sally, another Beta that was once Omega, much like his own life as one of the Forsaken. "Have you been noticing problems with Anshega slipping through the net?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Honestly, Fear, Fear brought this on. I am scared. Eternal Sentry is to be respected greatly for all she does for us. And how she patrols the river and protects us. But she is only One wolf. And there are many Anshega. We don't know there numbers or the amount of power they have. We know they are capable of, with the desecration of the Hisil." Sally says looking around the room. "We cannot solely rely on Eternal Sentry to protect us, and with these Gaps here, we are leaving the Gates open. And by the time we learn that the gates have been stormed, it could be too late."

Sally pauses again and looks around the room again and speaks again, "But please, this is just and idea, again we are not trying to force anything. We are trying to communicate and open a dialogue on how to resolve this problem."

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.