Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 3

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    L
    LilZomvieFufu

Mike scratches his bearded chin as he listens intently to both Vinny and Sally. He nods to Vinny as he replies, "Yea I'm new, just arrived today actually." Out of reflex more then real caution Mike looks around to make sure no one unwanted will hear his next part. "I'm an Irakka of the Meninna."

S
    Sally Romanov

"My Alpha is of the Meninna," Sally says with a smile as if to say, hey now we have something in common. "So what brought you to Sacramento Mike? And did you make it through to us safely?" Sally asked referring to the Pure territory.

L
    LilZomvieFufu

"I needed a change of scenery, after my first change I..." Mike stops and frowns for a moment. "it left unpleasant memories..." Mike shakes his head as if to clear his mind and smiles again "I heard tales of this city and wanted to see the truth for myself."

"The trip down was safe enough, though I had a few close calls when I was skirting the northern pure territory to get here."

"Lucky you," Vinny growled as the talk turned to the scum-suckers corrupting the part of the city out of bounds to the Forsaken. "Those fuckers do not play nice." As he finishes his smoke, Vinny removes his pack and lights a fresh one before offering them to Sally and Mike.

S
    Sally Romanov

"No Thank you." Sally said to Vinny, "So, Mike, not to sound like this is an interview but what are you looking for in a pack? Vinny and I are friends and I don't for-see us getting into a grudge match. You tell us what your looking for and I am sure one of us will have a better fit. Is that to your liking? And you Vincent, is that okay?"

L
    LilZomvieFufu

"No thanks" Mikes says as Vincent offers him a cigarette. Hearing Sally's proposal he nods "Well I guess that sounds like a fair way to do things. hmm..." Looking up to the moon Mike considers what to say for a few moments before returning his gaze to them. "Well I guess I do have a few preferences. The most important thing is need, you guys have some nasty neighbors" he points northward towards the pure territory "So I want to be with the pack that needs help the most."

"all my other preferences are simple enough. I'd prefer more structured pack over a laid back style. The pack needs a strong alpha, though I am sure you both view your alpha in high regards" He says with a knowing smile.

With a small chuckle Mike shrugged "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what else to say. This will be my first pack so I am still knew to this."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Well, Both of our packs have strong Alphas. The Shadow Seekers are Led by the Glorious Uratha called Firebringer. He is Cahalith of great reknown and a Hunter In Darkness like yourself." Sally says.

"I am Beta and a Rahu Blood Talon named Brandon is our Omega. Brandon is on a small sabbatical and will hopefully return soon." Sally wondered for a moment is she should mention Jordon but being as he was not a member of the pack yet she felt it was best to leave him out for now.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent listened to Sally with a smile. He knew and respected Matthew a great deal. Hell, his fellow Cahalith had helped him through his First Change over a year and a half ago. Since then, they'd been at several First Changes together. Yes, the Shadow Seekers were strong with Matthew at the helm, but he was no Gwen Barty, and that was the winning stake in Vinny's eyes.

"We of The Sworn call home at the eastern part of the city, just south of the river. Gwen Barty is our Alpha, an Ithaeur of the Hirfathra Hissu, and is as wise as they come and not afraid of cleaning house if the need calls for it. As well as myself, Jeremiah is a member of our pack, also of Luna's barely visible face. He has yet to choose a Tribe."

Vinny took a long drag, looking into Mike's eyes, and his next words are like silver of that damned smooth tongue.

"We would be glad to welcome an Irraka into the fold. It has been a long time since we ran with one that goes unseen by the grace of Luna."

L
    LilZomvieFufu

As the two spoke of their alphas Mike couldn't help but smile in admiration, it was obvious these two were very proud of them. It almost seemed like an impossible decision but as always the details are what mattered to Mike and the details seemed to point in one direction. Going over the what he has heard one more time Mike looked up to Luna and offered a silent prayer for guidance as he made his choice.

"You both made this a very difficult choice for me" he says with a soft chuckle before continuing "But I have made a decision, as I said before need is my primary cause. Both alphas seem incredibly strong, I can easily see myself following either."

He gives Sally an apologetic look as he speaks "But it seems to me that the Sworn need me more" He turns to Vinny as he continues, "Please don't take that as an insult it just seems that your pack is slightly off balanced with two of the ithaeur and as strong as Gwen is her lack of renown that firebringer has could paint her as an easier target"

S
    Sally Romanov

"No apologies necessary, Gwen is a strong woman and one of the first Uratha to show me kindness and did not want something in return. I have to admit that I am very biased when it comes to Firebringer, but Gwen would be my second choice." Sally smiled to both of the other Uratha. As she did she took out two business cards and slid it to both of the wolves. "Consider this an invitation to dinner at Gypsy's one night." Sally says with a smile.

"Oh speaking of Gypsy's, Vinnie are you and Gwen coming to the meeting?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last