1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

She followed me home

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

The Howl Digital has been loosed, the Brotherhood all converging on a single location for the possible induction of a new member. And where dear reader might they be converging upon? Why another park, huzzah! This one has good lines of sight and he knew it like the back of his hand, so he could keep watch while the others talked.

It ALSO had a fantastic hot dog stand, which Starseeker availed himself of while he and Dusk waited for the others to arrive. He' s perfectly willing to pay for a dog if Dusk wants one, even though she already ate.

L

Chantay had been enjoying a rare opportunity to simply relax and unwind, one cut short when her phone had gone off. As a result her hair, hastily worked into a tight braid, was still damp and the scent of perfumed soaps still clung to her skin as she strode into the park.

The darkness and gloom of the late hour didn't seem to hinder her in the slightest as she peered about the park, spotting Starseeker soon enough. She didn't recognize the other werewolf with him, but if she was an intruder he wouldn't have been standing around eating a hot dog...probably. On occasion he was simply baffling.

Regardless, she made her way over to the duo. She offered Starseeker a nod of greeting while extending her hand to the other woman. "Hello, I'm Chantay. Though I also go by Slick when I'm among the people, sometimes."

Technique

Starflower strolled into the wrong side of the park, seeing the three Uratha on the other side. He assumed the third form was Digger...and the closer he got the more he realized there was no way that diminutive frame could hold the Fury-And-Ego-That-Is-Digger. He trots at a faster pace, curious as to what the hell was going on. Hes wearing a faded leather jacket, a little over size for him and obviously used, as well as some blue jeans and sturdy hiking boots. He looks to his Alpha first, in greeting and in necessity. "Bossman." He looks to Chantay. "Bosslady." He says with a stupid smile, and then looks at the new wolf. Trusting in his packs leadership, he contents himself with not saying anything to her, but giving a simple nod. No idea who she is yet. This might be worse than it looks.

Yes, even uratha get paranoid occasionally when things seem too nonviolent.

J
    Jase

Dusk laughed as the made their way to yet, another park and was happy to accept a hot dog even though she had just eaten some Lamb and potatoes.

"Ooh, yes a hot dog with everything on it does sound good and i can pay for it, it's no bother."

As Dusk offers him the money, she notices another person arrive and make her introduction but before she could speak, another man approached them and once he finished talking Dusk spoke. Speaking to the woman and man before her.

"My name is Dusk Rivers, i have no deed name and i am an Ithaeur from the Hirfathra Hissu. It's an honor to meet you both, as i just actually met Starseeker and he invited me along to meet you all."

Dusk offers Chantay or Stick her hand to shake and does the same to the new dude who arrived.

L

A Bone Shadow, they hadn't had one of those since...well, they didn't have one. But that hardly seemed like the sort of thing she should mention right after meeting a presumed potential recruit. so she pushed that particular line of though away from the forefront of her mind for now.

Instead she let a smile come to her face, hints of playfulness battling alongside those of mischief in her eyes. "Another woman too." She let her voice drop into a conspiratorial whisper. Though, of course, Starseeker and Starflower were close enough to easily her here anyway. "The guys have me outnumbered three to one, you know. They're like a bunch of schoolboys, impossible to keep out of trouble."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Whap whap whap whap....

Digger's entrance music, the loud pipes of the motorcycle, can be heard as he drives toward the Park. Whap Whap Whap. Digger's bike says as he comes within sight of the others. Digger comes to a stop and shuts off the bike. He takes off his hat and shades as he looks toward the new arrival. "Damn." Digger says as he walks up. "Girl's lucky she is family." Digger says with a nod to the girl. "How you doing Girl, names Digger. Cahalith, Suthar Anzuth."

J
    Jase

Dusk laughed as Chantay spoke, she actually knew and understood what it felt like being stuck with a bunch of obnoxious school boys.

"I see, they seem like a lively bunch."

Dusk then heard the *whap* of a motorcycle, as it and its rider approached she saw the rugged man and heard him.

"As if you'd have a chance, i don't think you could handle someone like me, it just might be too much for you. Names Dusk Rivers, Ithaeur of the Hirfathra Hissu and it's your pleasure to meet me i see."

Dusk wanted to fall over laughing, but she hoped he got her sense of humour. It was not everyday someone said that to her, she just hoped he could take what he dished.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah something like that girl." Digger just shakes his head at the young pup and her attitude. "So What do you think Councilwomen." Digger asked the lawyer. "She gonna get a trial run?" Digger knew the Alpha was the one to make the decision but Digger also knew that the pack as a whole valued the Judge and her opinions.

Technique

At the mention of Dusk following the same distant tribal totem as himself, the stick that had been lodged up his ass was surgically removed about 3 inches. Only another 6 to go. "Fred, Full Moon, and i too am a follower of Hikaon-Ur." He looks to Chantay, a smile on his face as she talks about her packmates. "Why, dearest Judge, does our company not interest you? Fine, ill just take back that year-long subscription to Michael Bay Blowing Shit Up. I thought youd like it" he says with a mock sniffle.

When Digger shows up, Starflower squirms a little inside his packmates old biker jacket. He felt a little wrong for wearing the jacket - it was like claiming you were in the band when you only had Pit Passes. Still, though, Digger had given it to him, so that had to say something. "Yo, dig. Nice to see ya got that new exhaust system finally set up on your bike."

L

"Oh, I'd certainly like to see how well she fits in with us. And I'm an Elodoth of the Meninna, by the way." That last sentence was for Dusk's benefit. Not like any of her packmates didn't already know that. Though she supposed the Elodoth part might not have been hard to guess after being called Judge.

She rolls her eyes slightly, playfully, at Starflower's joke. "See? All he thinks about are explosions, no appreciation for the finer things in life."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last