Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Information is a commodity

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Technique

Starflower trudged into the park, 6:30 at night and feeling the cool California winter air chilling him. He had his duffel bag with him, bowie knife in its hip holster, and his green army surplus trench coat wrapped tightly around him. The book he brought with him, SAS: A History of Death by Ret. Col. Bill Sussman, it was just burning a hole in his hand until he could read it. His journal was also in the duffel bag, incase he needed to refer to any notes.

He walked up beside the tree with Flame of Mans grave marker, sat down, and pulled out the SAS book....and his joint. He sparked it up, opened the book, and lost himself in the history of the English special forces while he waited on Digger, or any other Uratha, to show up.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Mathew soon appears from a copse of trees ... perhaps he had used the cover to shift? With a quick nod toward Starflower, he sinks down next to the other wolf, a hand brushing against the marker. "An interesting choice. How much do you know about him?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

Whap whap whapppppppppppppp wahp whap wahppppppppppp is the sound heard over the trees as a Man on a motorcycle rides down the street toward the park. The Bike comes to a stop and off steps Digger.

He walks over toward the two Uratha chilling in the park. "Hey Fred," He says with the chin jud. "How you doing brother, Names Digger." He says and extends his hand to the Alpha of the Seekers. Digger's predatory nature wants to put Matthew to the test and throw down, really does. But now isn't the time for a pissing match. So Digger would keep his cock in his pants.

Technique

Starflower slowly dog-eared the page he was on and set the book off to the side when the Elder Mennina showed up. "Not enough. I only know that his grave is the site of Tur, but i havent found out why yet." Fred feels almost before he hears Digger bike riding up. It was nice, knowing that he had something close to family now. That older brother he had always wanted, now taken in the form of Things That Go Bump In The Night. He was happy to have Digger there now; he didnt expect the other wolf to just kill him....but there would be little Starflower could have realistically done to stop it. Another reason why being in a pack was so much better than being on your own.

"Digger." Fred says in greeting, nodding his head at the fellow Warrior. "Do we know of anyone else thats gonna show?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I don't know man, if they show they show." Digger says to Fred. He then turns to the Alpha of the Shadow Seekers "Cahalith Suthar Anzuth, what about you brother?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew starts suddenly, eyes snapping away from Flame of Man's grave, and returns Digger's handshake, distraction slowly wearing away. "Sorry, I was caught up in thinking about him. Matthew Greene, Cahalith Meninna. I guess we may as well get started, much as I'd prefer representatives of other packs to be here for this. We've been able to track down the Magath's point of origin within the river. I trust you would find such information useful?"

OOC

Technique

Starflower nods. "We already have. I read your message shortly before our totem called our attention to a magath in the river. It really didnt pose much of a challenge, but its threat to the hisil was pretty clear, and it seemed to know something was going to happen. It felt confident that it and other magath were going to inherit the Hisil."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"They were polluting the River on the Hisil Side and mutating some crazy Catfish spirit like thing." Digger says giving more information hoping to gain some in return.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods. "Then you know that the Magath are once-normal spirits that it corrupted. We encountered a pair of them in one of our own forests, and when one revealed too much to us it began to dissolve. Which tells me that they're kept on a short leash, in many instances against their will.

"Eternal Sentry called it the Gardener, but her words are always wrapped in symbolism, and surely more resemblance to its nature than its true name. Regardless, we've determined that this Gardener resides within the river, to the west of the Capitol Building, which puts it squarely between our two territories. Oddly appropriate, given our meeting here."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah Man, seems pretty odd to me. Unless the other packs arn't having the trouble we are." Digger says to the Alpha. "So whats your Plan Man?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last