Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Those who call the number given on the Court flier are put in touch with Ciara, who gives directions and instructions on how and when to get to the meeting. Anyone that comes is asked to bring a small personal memento to pass on to someone else. Ciara wasn't a big fan of the whole new age feel of the touchy-feely aspect of the Movement, but a little gift exchange couldn't hurt.

The directions lead to a closed-down blue collar bar. Long deserted, the neon sign out front is broken and shattered; the only clues to it's name an intact S and a P, or maybe an R. The windows are boarded up, and at first there are no signs of life on the deserted property. But those who look closely will note a faint light coming from the back of the bar, and the parking lot has recently been repaved with fresh gravel.

A faded "One Way" sign leads down a space between buildings just large enough to drive a car down leads to a small parking lot. No lines are sprayed on the loose gravel, and the size of the lot shows whoever build the bar never expected it to be one of the city's Hot Spots. There is already a car parked in the back, a 60's E Type Jag with fresh emerald green metallic paint.

The light comes from an old incandescent bulb hanging over the back door, the Bell jar-like protective glass cage miraculously intact. The heavy wooden door underneath is slightly ajar, additional light spilling out into the parking lot from within the bar.

Going through the door takes the visitor past the bathrooms and into what was once the dance floor, a raised platform where the band would have set up off in one corner. At the far end of the building and up a small incline is the bar area; the tables and booths having been removed and just the well-worn wooden bar stools remain.

Despite all appearances, the place is spit-polish clean. The hardwood floors are freshly waxed, to the point the scratches and dents seem to add a distressed appeal instead of a detracting damaged look. The brass of the actual bar is freshly polished, the dark mahogany wood shining with a rich warmth. It seems the Prefect had a lot of work put into cleaning the place up.

Speaking of Caira, she is busy putting the finishing touches on the only piece of furniture in the bar, a circular wooden table large enough for a dozen people that is set up in the middle of the dance floor and a dozen high back office chairs. She wasn't expecting that many tonight, but it was always best to be prepaired.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny liked arriving early for meetings. You could see who arrived in what order who their eyes sought out first who they wanted to speak to all things that revealed a lot. And of course with vampires being vampires you could lessen the chances of being ambushed.

He brought with him a medium sized box like one might carry a bowler hat in although he was not dressed to wear one instead dressed conservatively in dark jeans a v-neck sweater over a t-shirt and blazer something a bit more toned down than the cowboy outfit he'd worn to court before.

Running his fingers over the brass, he looked around before smiling at Ciara nodding in greeting.

"Hi, I like what you've done with the place, although I once heard that many hands make light work..."
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Hmm, whoever told you that must not have been an obsessive-compulsive perfectionist. Besides, it would ruin the surprise... *Content everything is in it's proper place, Ciara makes her way over to the bar to converse with Lenny.

She had dressed down for the evening as well; the thin Ventrue decked out in black pumps, jeans, and an over-sized sweater.* I just hope enough people show up to make it good surprise. We lost Michael Hall, I haven't heard of any new arrivals in the city...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Steven

Jillian makes her way into the meeting. She had went to the spa yesterday with the beautiful Ciara Maskelyne and felt like getting dolled up. So she did. She did her makeup, her hair and basically got woman'd up for a night.
    Outfit and Hair and makeup
    In Jillian's hand she carried a small jewelry box, like one someone would carry a ring in. She was a little nervous about the meeting but excited at the same time. As she walked in she gave a nod and a smile to Ciara and Lenny, her lip ring clicking off her teeth. She didn't walk up to them because she wasn't a member of the movement and didn't know if they were having a private conversation.

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

"I'll keep that in mind," Lenny replied grinning in amusement. "So when you say you're organizing your socks some night it will probably mean you're organizing your socks..."

He nodded at the next statement his eyes losing their humor and his smile fading. "And Thomas was injured as well." If he felt any embarrassment at having dodged that particular Bloodhunt party it didn't show. "We'll have to see if they need anything, any help."

Lenny looked as if he were about to say more but the sound of Jillia's entrance stopped him and he turned to see the savage beauty all 'girled up' raising an eyebrow in surprise then turning back to give ciara a questioning look.

"Decided to keep her after New Years i take it?"
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

Amos arrives then next. The Carthian numbers was seriously thinning down these last few months, and he wasn't really expecting to have to many people to show up.

On the other hand, it would be better to have a fewer number of Carthian if that would mean that they would be more united and motivated toward the cause.

When he gets there, he's very surprised to see Jilian and salutes her and the carthian with a smile. The others presents can see he is holding a big box which seems to be full of various stuff.

" Buenas Noches everyone. Sorry I am late, I had a few things to pick up before coming here and ... "

While walking, he slips and let the content of the box spill on the ground. It was filled with pens, pencils and big books, like diaries where you would write your thoughts, or something a politician would use to write his credo.

" ...Hum ... welll ... Yeah, sorry about that. It's just that I have an idea for ... well ... I'll explain when everybody gets here.

Nice seeing you Prefect Maskelyne, Senor Pope and welcome to the gathering Senorita Jilian."

S
    Steven

Jillian goes over to Amos and helps him pick up the spilled contents. "Hey Amos. How those two left feet treating you?" Jillian said obviously joking around with her friend. "Thanks for the welcome bro. Hope this goes okay..." Jill says with a conversational tone.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can't help but smile, taking a moment to watch Jillian as she walks in before turning her attention back to Lenny.* Mr Pope, I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't been keeping anything but busy. But she does clean up well, doesn't she? *The thin Ventrue can't help but feel a small sense of pride at seeing the Gangrel, she might be able to sand down the rough edges yet...*

Come, let's go over and say hello before their imaginations become as creative as yours...
    *She says it all with a smile; letting her fingers ever so gently brush Lenny's as she removes it from the bar. Stepping back to the large table, Ciara dips her head ever so slightly to the new arrivals.* Good evening Mr Rodriguez, Priscus Malloy. I'm pleased you both could make it.

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

For a brief second Lenny almost makes a joke about how long it would take an obsessive compulsive perfectionist to really clean up a Savage but doesn't this wasn't Court and not everyone might see the humor. Nor does he respond to the feel of Ciara's hand although it surprises him.

Unless of course she intended for Jillian to see and was trying to get him killed. Then again, maybe he needed to not hang around Arnoud so much.

"Amos good to see you," he says offering the man his hand. "I heard you were in a scrape, nice work."

Finally he smiled at Jillian. "You should have brought the toy you were playing with the other night as your gift," he said with a grin.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    Vitae 4

S
    Steven

"Sorry Lenny, maybe next time." Jillian says with a smile as she then turned to Ciara, "Thanks for the invite Prefect Maskelyne, I just hope what I brought is what you all are looking for. Oh um, we were just supposed to bring one gift right?" Jillian asked.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread