Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1101) Eternal Court XI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 40 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last

Katrina did not speak for a few moments. It took her a while to process the information. Jillian must be wrong, sure Ajax is kind but thats about it. He hasn't even made an indication of that. Still, I shall see how it goes.

"Ok" was all Katrina could say whilst lost deep in thought. Was this some sort of game? And more importantly why? Why would Jillian tell her this and not Ajax. But she could be right? Katrina would have to figure it out later.

S
    Steven

"Cool, sorry to be such a bitch but Ajax has really become the closest thing I have to family and I don't want him getting hurt." Jillian says.

Jillian gives Amos a chin jut telling him hello but not really inviting him over. Just acknowledging that she sees him.

S
    Steven

Jillian gives Amos a chin jut telling him hello but not really inviting him over. Just acknowledging that she sees him.

Katrina laughs "You're not being a bitch. If someone hurt someone I cared about I would do more than just kill them. I have seen enough pain, suffering and heartache to last ten life-times."

L

A figure emerges from the Shadows darkening the edges of the room as the Priscus of Shadows, and Deputy of the Domain, moves with sudden purpose towards the two Gangrel. "Pardon me Miss Scherbotsky, Priscus Malloy. But my memory seems to be giving me troubles in my old age." The words could very easily be taken for a joke were it not for the expression on his face, and the complete lack of humor in his voice. His gaze is steady on Jillian during the entire approach. "Perhaps you could remind me of the etiquette his Majesty wishes to be upheld at Court?"

L

A figure emerges from the Shadows darkening the edges of the room as the Priscus of Shadows, and Deputy of the Domain, moves with sudden purpose towards the two Gangrel women.

S
    Steven

"Perhaps you could remind me of the etiquette his Majesty wishes to be upheld at Court?"
    Jillian looks up to see the Mekhet interrupting there conversation, Jillian then stands and tilts her head before giving a small laugh. "Ettiquette huh? I would say that ettiquette means don't have loud obnoxious conversations that interrupt other people. Which we weren't, we were having a quiet convesation between us too. Ettiquette means don't be cursing and swearing and calling each other names, which we weren't. I called Myself a bitch a couple times, but since the word Bitch is in the dictionary I didn't think it classifies as a curse word. Similar to the words arrogant and ass are both in the dictionary. Ettiquette also means being polite, I would think that being polite also means that you shouldn't interrupt someones convesation without being invited. I would say thats not very polite. Wouldn't you Priscus?" Jillian asked Wilhelm in a perfectly proper and polite tone. Not once does her voice raise beyond a convesational tone.

L

Wilhelm's eyes narrowed slightly as Jillian went through her little rant, though he quietly endured it until its end. "Deputy is the relevant title at the moment, Priscus Malloy. And you would be wise to mind your tongue before it gets you into more trouble than it already has." His tone, by contrast, is hardly conversational. More akin to someone whose patience has been exhausted in a remarkably short period of time. "And it is not your choice of vocabulary that caught my attention. It was you saying, and I quote, Cause if you break his heart, I will rip yours out. You see, Priscus, the Prince has a strict policy against the use of threats in Court. I might also add that the last Kindred to so blatantly insult a Priscus in Court found himself staked. So, were I you, I would consider my next response a bit more carefully than I did my last." Which was, really, the only warning he felt inclined to give if she was going to take that attitude. Hopefully she would be wise enough to heed it.

S
    Steven

"Oh well I am sorry Deputy," Jillian says with a half curtsy, "I didn't realize you were a Deputy, Deputy. And as far as my choice of words it wasn't a threat of violence. We were discussing cause and effect between two kindreds personal lives."

To be honest I am not sure how I insulted you? We were discussing vocabulary. But back to what we were talken bout, let us determine if there was a threat of violence. Well there was one, you just threatened me, a Priscus. But let me ask Katrina if she felt threatened."

Jillian turns to Katrina, "Ms. Scherbotsky," Jillian says in her most official sounding voice, "Did you feel threatened at any time by the conversation we were having? did you feel at all as if you were in danger?" Jillian asked looking to the other gangrel.

Katrina could see Jillians pride getting in the way. Certainly a difficult situation, she supported Jillian but did not want to see Jillian punished because of it. At the same time she did not want to undermine Jillian.

"I did not feel threatened in any way Deputy. I took it as a bit of banter between clan members. However I do apologise, the Gangrel clan can sometimes be a little rough around the edges and a bit In your face at times. There is no disrespect intended, it is a family trait, we are combat monsters and the lingo tends to be something that becomes quite natural to us. I do not believe that Priscus Malloy meant anything by it, I think it was meerly a slip of the tongue. Would you agree with that assessment Priscus?" Katrinas voice remained soft and polite, she kept a smile on her face. Enough to look friendly but not so much that she would look cocky. Katrina was far from the normal gangrel, something she hoped would help her in this situation.

Page 8 of 40 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.