Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smirks slightly. At least he knows how to suck up, always a good survival skill...* The evening finds me well, Mr Stone; thank you.

Bishop Staley? So you're a member of the Sanctified I take it?
    *She takes no notice of the man's nervousness, remember her own unease when first coming to Sacramento. Those that are smooth and confident were the ones she watched out for; they were either supremely confident or desperately trying to hide their insecurities.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you it is lovely," she said honestly.

Victoria's smile remained just as big as before, yet it took on a less genuine and more empty and forced quality of one beginning to grow irritated.

"I'm a very busy woman Mr Greyson and I'm not an idiot. You came down here in person to give this to me because you want something, otherwise you would have had it delievered. Now I can always force you to tell me as I have many quite enjoyable ways at my disposal to do so or I can dismiss you entirely. So I will say this once as politely and clearly as I can. Please, stop pussyfooting around, get to the point, and tell me what it is you want or leave now and quit wasting my time."

The Ventrue steepled her fingers and looked expectantly to the man standing before her eager to see what choice he would make.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes Seneschal Stamford, I did come here for a reason, Three of them to be exact. One, to give you the Gift." Conner gestured to the box, "Two, To appologize for my youth and inexperience. I have always felt that apologies are better said face to face." Conner said in his quiet, calm monotone. "And Lastly, I have come to ask how I may earn your support for my entry into the First Estate." Conner said, He did stress the word earn to make certain that the Seneschal knew he is not looking for a hand out.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is gone from her seat for merely seconds...just enough time to pop her head around the corner; spot that the door to the Seneschal's office remains closed and is probably still in interview with one of the three new Kindred. A busy night!

Hobbling back to her seat, Martha smiles to Obadiah and Kryser and any others nearby...privately wondering whether they'd be interested in meeting each other.

"Ah..." she happily offers to Kryser, "...it appears as if the Seneschal remains busy, sir. Whilst you wait, sir: I am happy to continue to converse; but I shall not be offended if you wished to also converse with others here this evening, sir!" she gestures with an open hand to the rough locations of other new arrivals and other, more established, residents.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

J
    Jase

Tyler smiled as she spoke, when she asked if he was Sanctified, he wanted to laugh but remained calme.

"You are welcome ma'am. Oh no, i am no Sanctified member. I know Bishop Staley because he was the Seneschal when i was acknowledged, i walk a different path than he does ma'am."

Tyler felt real small at the moment, he was sort of unser if he should be ever so open about being a 'dragon' or not, so he waited til she asked before blurting it out.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara is silent for a few moments; it seems Mr Stone was a resent readdition to the city.* Ahh, I see. Well, besides Harpy, I'm also the Carthian Prefect, should you ever have reason to contact us. You say you were acknowledged before; did you ever get a chance to contact your Family and Covenant leaders?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

J
    Jase

Tyler smiled, he looked down and the back up at her before replying.

"Yes i spoke with Mr. Hartman and met a few of my covenant members, but i have had the hardest time reaching my *family* and our 'speaker'. I either keep getting her voicemail or no answer at all."

Tyler had since being acknowledged and arriving here, tried contacting the Daeva Priscus to no avail and has not even met anyone else from his *family* either.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Well, that narrows it down a little. He didn't have the bearing of a Ventrue; and she hoped, for his sake, he wasn't a Gangrel. Ciara wasn't quite sure what Jillian would make of, or do with, the man if he was. Which left Deava. A distinct possibility, given his slightly demur nature. Either way his affiliations were none of her immediate concern.*

Might I suggest frequenting the clubs and bars of the area? I'm sure you're sure to run into someone of interest to you soon. That's how I found my contacts in the city...

*Ciara glances over her shoulder, seeing one of the other new arrivals had finished up his chat with the Keeper. Turning back to Stone, she smiles softly and dips her head.* I'm afraid I have to go, Mr Stone; just trying to say hello to all the new faces. If there is anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to let me know...

S
    Sandman

Cassandra was arriving perhaps slightly late to court. Tonight she'd decided to go with the little red dress and wild red hair. Some strappy heels finished out the playful and simple outfit as she made her way down the steps and into the Elysium propper.

She stepped inside and moved away from the stairs towards the sitting area where she saw a few gathered and one she really felt she had to talk to at some point so she made her way over to Martha and her guests with a smile.

"Madame Keeper Villiers. I wanted to formally congratulate you on your new position. It seems your really moving up in things to be given the pleasure of running such a beautiful elysium."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff leaves Jacob Lewis to meet with the Seneschal, intrigued by the neonate's prospects, and introduces himself to the cold Kindred with that awful stare he had not met previously, thinking he was either of the Haunts or the Savages. It would be good to welcome another Nosferatu, after the recent departures and losses their Clan had suffered. "Hello, you must be new to Sacramento," he croaks pleasantly, offering his hand to shake. "I am Priscus Heathcliff Staley of the Nosferatu," he says, matching Obadiah's unflinching stare with his own, dead-eyed gaze. "Are you enjoying yourself this evening, Mister...?"

Page 4 of 40 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.