Ended
Watch

(1101) Eternal Court XI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 40 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha offers Kryser a small curtsy and gentle nod, she smiles to Jillian, noting the way he holds Jillian's hand and...replies with careful diction and obvious excitement and enthusiasm to Kryser: "Ah! Martha, sir...Miss Martha Villiers, Keeper of the Elysium of Sacramento. Are you passing through the City of Sacramento, sir...or intending, might I ask, sir, to make a longer stay or visit?" another shy smile, leans hard on her cane...then suddenly shuffles it behind her, to try to hide it from sight.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

K
    Kryser

“Well, Miss Martha Villiers, it’s a pleasure to meet you indeed.”

Kryser holds out his right hand at a low, friendly angle stretching towards the keepers person. Kryser lowers his posture in a lesser pose, knowing this little lady has powerful standing in this game of politics.

“Madam if you would do me the honor of listening to my troubles, it would mean so much. I have been commanded by my peers in Chicago to take up my own troubles and branch out to this fine city, in order to educate myself in nightly politics.”

S
    Steven

"Friends Call you Kryser huh? Well Mister Vos it is then. Don't want anyone in the know to think i switched teams." Jillian said finishing up the shake and remembering what Jeremy had taught her about the Covenants. "That and you being of the first estate and all."Jillian says with click of her lip ring.

"And on that note, As I already educated one Newbie tonight I am rolling out. Have a good night you too. Oh hey your not a Gangrel are ya?" Jillian asks as an after thought.

K
    Kryser

Kryser responds to Jillian “Why no I’m not, I’m actually a Daeva. But if you need a friend, I’ll be right here.”
    Kryser keeps a smirk on his face while he answers her.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded a respectful farewell to Jillian...waited a moment to reply as Jillian headed away...Martha waited also to study, if only for a few seocnds, Jillian's boots as she made her way off.

Turning her full attention back to Kryser once he has spoken: all smiles...accepts his offered hand. Martha gently accepts the hand, her own is small, strong and cold to the touch...the small thing clearly hasn't spent Blood to simulate Blush of Life. "Ah! But...of course, Mr Vos, sir...I shall, of course, listen to your woes! Naturally, you should make it a priority to see the delightful Seneschal Stamford at your earliest convenience...she will interview you; ensure your Acknowledgement within the Domain is underway...though, sir, she is currently busy! While we wait, would you wish to step over towards the more comfortable seating, sir? That way we may converse in more comfort!" with a happy, gentle, smile, Martha keeps hiding her cane behind her, and makes a graceful gesture with her free hand to show the way to the other seats...out of the vestibule, deeper into the Court.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Steven

"Thanks?" Jillian says with a question in her voice, before switching her tone and saying "Aight I will talk to you both later." and makes her way out the door and into the Avalon Proper.

K
    Kryser

Kryser finds himself following Martha over to some aescetically pleasing furniture and takes a seat.

“Madam, I’m not familiar with this city or the social structure that you might be use to. I was hoping for a fair job at being this city’s groom. Hopefully with that position I can make myself useful to my peers and gain their influence down the road. What’s your opinion Miss Villiers’?”

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha took her time to get to the seats across the Common Room. Smiling to Kryser she tried hard to hide her limp now, but her leg is stiff at the knee: and that's just too hard to conceal. Finally, sitting with modesty and smoothing out her long school gym skirt, cane resting at her side. She adjusts her hat and satchel too, all very neat...smiling she listens to Kryser and falls quiet a moment to think.

Replying with a sincere and gentle care; "My opinion is that I find your ambition most interesting! Well, sir...it really isn't for me to speculate about what characteristics, traits and skills the city's Prisci would value in that regard. I dare say loyalty, integrity...wisdom...courage...fair play...I suspect all these are, naturally, valued and prized amongst our Kind as they are in mortal society." she smiles, rubs hard at the knee of her stiff leg. "But I truly wouldn't wish to give you advice in that regard: I might well be incorrect in my estimate of what is sensible...and I should wish to be only a help to you, not a burden – or, worse, sabotage you in anyway, sir! Even accidentally! However, with regards to your other question about the political structure of the city, I can, perhaps, be of more use: for these are facts that can be verified!” another happy smile “The city is ruled by Prince Clarke. His main Officers of Court are...and I describe them in no particular order, sir: the Herald: Miss Ishani; the lovely Seneschal - Miss Stamford; the Harpy – Miss Maskelyne and the Hound is Miss Twist...oh, and myself, of course.”

“The Priscus of the Gangrel you have just met! She is very lively, isn't she!" Martha enthusiastically shares a playful giggle, taking time to rub at her lame thigh, as if easing some pain, before continuing, "The Daeva Priscus is the elegant Miss Twist! Priscus Herr Von Schutsen commands the Mekhet...and the graceful Miss Stamford, well, she oversees the activity of the Ventrue." she pauses to check she isn't boring Kryser, then eagerly presses on, "Seneschal Stamford will inform you of the main Domain limits and other activities I am certain. A copy of the rules of the Domain are also under her control: it is vital you learn them and abide by them! The Harpy, Miss Maskelyne, well, she is better placed to provide you with social intelligence more fitting to your needs and it wouldn't be right of me to overstep my role and impart intelligence she and the Seneschal are empowered provide! I have, I am sure, seen Harpy Maskelyne around, sir...she is very tall, you are sure to spot her!”

Tiny Martha leans closer to Kryser, as if to share a happy secret with him; "However, I would advise you, sir, that the Prince is most careful about the Masquerade within the city. There is a prohibition upon the use of weapons and of Disciplines and other preternatural talents within the Elysia...barring using these gifts and powers in defence of the Prince and his realm. There are three Elysia in the city: here, the Avalon as you now know. There is also the Bella Nota theatre and lastly: the Reverence nightclub...the latter specializes in the...you know...the Gothic scene! The additional rules of Elysia are: that gentility and kindness dominate the manners of the Elysia, sir. Vulgarity is frowned upon.”

Martha smiles, all wide eyed, needlessly adjusts her hat and pauses, as if to wait for comment or questions, folding her hands neatly in her lap.

K
    Kryser

Taking in all the information and keeping a keen ear, Kryser lightly smiles throughout Martha’s details.

“A bit overwhelming don’t you think? Maybe, if I don’t receive a council soon with the Harpy or the Seneshal, I could be of use to the Keeper. I am well traversed in the art of making friends with the Kine.”

Kryser thinks to himself. “Why are only ladies in power? Must be a sexist city, I could get use to this.”

“It seems I don’t have a resume for you Miss Villiers, but I would be happy to help you in any matters that seem lower than your stature.”
    Kryser leans back into a relaxed slouch, and crosses his right ankle over his left knee.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches his relaxed posture and gesture with wide eyes. Remaining poised as she was, hands in her, she smiles happily; "I am sorry if it was rather a lot of information, sir! I didn't intend to overwhelm you..." adding, a bit glumly, "Rather...I had hoped to be useful." Smiling meekly again, and rubbing hard at her stiff knee, with a distinct tone of playfulness in her voice she adds; "It is, however, very kind of you, sir, to offer your unknown skills to me in unspecified ways! But, since you kindly put your skills at my disposal; might I ask then, please, sir: can you describe which is your most impressive skill...and also the skill at which you feel least capable?"

Page 2 of 40 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.