Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The guided tour

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

PRE

Stepping in, Joshua glances at the Magister, but the gaze that meets his tells Josh all he really needs to know. Time to walk the talk, then.

"Sorry to intrude," he starts. "My name is Joshua Morris, Sentinel, and this is Magister West. We're with the Arrow." He glances between the two before focusing on Aurum. "We were wondering if we might be able to get your assistance."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

At the declaration that they were with the arrow Aurum raised an eyebrow. However, whether it was because she was amused by the obvious nature of the statement, since the Magister was with him, or because she was curious what the arrow would want with them, no one could tell.

"What assistance did you require? Did you need to speak with me or him and is this private? "
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

PRE

"Our interest was with you," Joshua says, and glances over at Big Rig. "But while we're here and doing introductions..."

PRE

A tall man with a buzz cut and short-trimmed beard and mustache walks through the doors to the entrance of the Fillard Goldman Museum, nodding at the guards with his neutral expression as he walks through the metal detectors towards the desk where the receptionist usually sat.

Sometimes, you don't know what you'll miss until you need to leave it for months... Jack thinks with a sigh before reaching Gina's usual haunt, song and dance. "Is Dr. Primoria available?" he asks bluntly, for that seems to be the way of greeting the bubblegum blower today, even if he didn't know that that was the trend.

Big Rig returns the man's stare evenly, once you've looked death in the eye the gaze of a mortal even an awakened one didn't carry much weight. However, in the interests of polite society, Big Rig acknowledges the man, and introduces himself. "Hello, sir, you can call me Big Rig."

PRE

Joshua stares at the man for a few moments, then rolls his hand in a "Yes, and?" motion. "Don't keep me in suspense. Affiliations?"

He turns to Aurum and says, "We're looking to gain access to a secure Sleeper location. The Leaden Tower makes us eminently suitable for the task. Any chance we could get your assistance?"

"Ah, well at the moment I am a necromancer and hopeful candidate of the mysterium order." Big Rig goes quiet after his instruction waiting any other instrustion from his tutor.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West is slightly surprised at Joshua's demeanor, but doesn't call attention to it. Still, it was worth noting -- and wondering about.

Did something happen while he was gone?

Not that he was any Miss Manners himself, he was just used to Silent Josh.

Two Necromancers?

Hell, maybe it was his luck day for once.
    Nimbus

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum just avoided wincing as Big Rig voiced his intentions with the mysterium. Instead her expression instead turned to curiosity as Joshua explained what they needed.

She looked to West and then back to Joshua and while she wasn't confident about her ability in a scrape, she hoped that being with arrows meant that she didn't have to worry much about that.

"Yeah, I suppose we could help out. I don't have anything else planned. What kind of complex, and how difficult we talking here?"

Besides it will help me get a feel for the new guy, she thought to herself.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

PRE

Joshua couldn't help but wrinkle his nose at that word, "necromancer." It brought to mind unsavory practices--the very sort of thing he had always rejected about what he was. But if shadows were going to be involved then Death was certainly the right Arcanum to have and he couldn't afford to be squeamish about terminology. Something else the man said twigged his attention, though--"hopeful candidate." He hoped to God and all the saints he wasn't going to have to babysit some FNG.

The Sentinel suppresses the urge to look to West when Aurum asks her questions. They were recruiting; seemed like need-to-know was out the window. "The U.S. Bank branch on Broadway. They have something we need."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread