Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
The guided tour

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Come in," comes Tyria's call from inside the office.

The Curator is sitting behind her desk, the way some people could swear she always is. The two omnipresent spare chairs are pulled close to the desk's wooden backboard. She greets the two Mages with a nod and a smile. "Magister. Sentinel."

Barely peeking out of the trash can is an empty latte cup. Sometimes Fate and timing work things wonderfully. For some better than for others.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West set the latte down on the desk and stepped back, sipping his coffee.

"Hey, don't you have a Moros running around here somewhere?"

There it was, blunt, to the point. If he felt any awkwardness about avoiding her since Ankh had left, he covered it with the brim of a coffee cup.
    Nimbus

PRE

Joshua helps West with the door, not wanting coffee to go everywhere. He nods to Tyria at her greeting and then takes his post--a step behind and to the right of West, hands behind his back, silent unless called upon.

If West was like a father, then Dr. Primoria was... what? No, quit that. Pay attention.

"The Mysterium is all about learning correct," Big Rig asks ,then goes on without waiting for an answer? "I think I need to learn some non-magical skills to further my magical ones, and to compliment my other skills. Also, I feel that as an awakened mage I should try to grow beyond the limitations I gave myself when I was asleep. What do you think about that, honored teacher?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Tyria reaches out for the steaming cup, holding in between her palms for a moment. "Maybe," she says, not volunteering more. A small sip of latte is taken from the disposable cup, and she nods in what is probably approval. Apparently the offering is accepted.

"Two halls down to the left, first door on the right," she says cordially while she looks into the Magister's eyes, then the Sentinel's. Blunt answers blunt.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West nods and give a small wave of his hand. There's a brief moment in mid-wave when his first two fingers seperate from the last two, but then his hand if falling back down to his side again.

"Thanks."

He gives a rolling spear of his head towards the door to Joshua and heads out, following the directions given.

Coming to the specified door, he gives Joshua a look of furrowed brows, then juts his chin toward the door, indicating the Moros should lead the encounter.
    Nimbus

PRE

Well, that felt suitably awkward. Joshua was pleased to follow West out of the office, away from the odd tension the Doctor had greeted them with.

When directed by the Magister Joshua doesn't wonder about the sudden shift in responsibilities; he simply steps up, raps three times on the door, and opens it after a slight pause. "Excuse us," he says, poking his head in the room.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum nodded at the man as he spoke. "I think that's a good start. There are many practices that could translate into study for us. The easiest would be to find something you are passionate about and focus on that. There is much that the study of people and their society can teach us."

At the knock at the door, Aurum turned with interest. She was curious who would be knocking on the door.

"It's open, come on in," she finally replied.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

The man who entered was a man who had seen alot and didn't give a damn. He'd been to the edge of the abyss and never blinked. Then he saw West, who made the man openning the door seem soft in comparison.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West gives a small nod to the two Mages in the office, although his eyes linger on Big Rig, whom he keeps seeing. He remains silent, waiting to see how Joshua fares.
    Nimbus

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread